Alpha

Marinette walked into the park and sat on the bench, "what are you doing Marinette?", Lila asked, "I'm designing you're dress, a garbage bag", Marinette said, Nathalie looked over, "well the only person who should be wearing a garbage bag is you Marinette", Lila said, Nathalie walked over, "leave Marinette alone, oh no I caught you showing you're true colors, what are you gonna do now?", Nathalie asked, Lila scowled and walked off, "thank you", Marinette said. Nathalie smiled and walked back to Adrien.

Later that day, Nathalie walked into the office and sat at her desk, "Nathalie did you place the order for the new fabrics?", Gabriel asked, Nathalie froze, "No sir I forgot, I'm sorry", Nathalie said, "You forgot?! my assistant forgot something that is very important to a fashion designer?", Gabriel yelled, Nathalie panicked, "sorry I will do it now", Nathalie said typing on her computer. Gabriel rolled his eyes, "when you're done Adrien needs some tutoring on his mathematics", Gabriel said. 

Nathalie walked into Adrien's room, "ready for some tutoring?", Nathalie asked, Adrien nodded. Nathalie sat next to him and pulled out a math textbook, Suddenly there was an explosion from the Eiffel tower and a villain comes through his window, the villain took Adrien and ran off, "Hey, give him back!", Nathalie yelled running out of the mansion. She chased after the villain, she jumped on him and started beating him up, "No one hurts Adrien", Nathalie said, The villain blasted Nathalie back, Adrien ran over to her, Ladybug saw what happened, "looks like we have a new partner", Ladybug said jumping away.

Marinette sat in front of Master Fu, "Choose an Ally you can trust to fight along side you", Master Fu said opening the miracle box, Marinette looked at the miraculous's then she saw a compartment that wasn't open, "what's that?", Marinette asked, "that contains the miraculous of the wolf", Fu said, Marinette opened it and took it, "I know just the right person", Marinette said.

Hawkmoth watched Chat Noir fight the villain when he saw Ladybug running with Nathalie. Ladybug pulled her into the Alleyway, "okay were safe now", Ladybug said, "Nathalie Sanceour, here is the miraculous of wolf it grants you the power of shape shift, you will use it for the greater good, can I trust you?", Ladybug asked holding up the box, Nathalie nodded and opened the box, a grey ball of light flew around her, a little wolf appeared, "hello I am Kodiak, I'm a kwami, all you need to say is Kodiak let's howl", Kodiak said, "Kodiak let's howl!", Nathalie yelled. 

"Where is ladybug?", Hawkmoth thought, then he saw Ladybug jumping on building with a girl with shoulder length black hair, wolf ears, a wolf tail, and a grey suit. "Woah, she is gorgeous", Hawkmoth said, Ladybug joined Chat noir, Hawkmoth jumped on the building where Nathalie was standing, "hello", Hawkmoth said, she looked at him, "oh no I have to face Hawkmoth on my first day being a hero", Nathalie said, he walked over to her, "and who might you be?", Hawkmoth asked kissing her hand, "I-I am Alpha", Alpha said snatching her hand away. She punched him in the face, "woah, you're strong, I like strong ladies like you", Hawkmoth said, Alpha growled and attacked him, she pulled out her claws. 

"Miraculous ladybug", Ladybug yelled, Ladybug and Chat noir saw Hawkmoth get thrown onto the street, Alpha jumped off the building, "Midnight change", Alpha said morphing into a wolf, she bit Hawkmoth's arm, "okay nice puppy", Hawkmoth said, she bit down harder, "ow that really hurts, shit", Hawkmoth said, he managed to break free and run away, Alpha turned back to normal, "that was awesome", Chat noir said. Ladybug motioned for Alpha to come over, "Pound it", the trio said, Ladybug and Alpha jumped away, "Kodiak moon down", Alpha said detransforming, Nathalie handed Ladybug the moon ring (that is the miraculous if you didn't already know) "you were amazing, this definitely proves Alpha will be back in the future", Ladybug said running away. 

Marinette handed Fu the Miraculous, "she was outstanding, she even scared Hawkmoth", Marinette said, "well I will keep this miraculous reserved for her then", Fu said, "hopefully it wont leave a mark on her", Fu said, "A mark!?"