Chapter 8 I Love You so Much~💙

He told me the whole story of what has happened to him I never knew that he would have that pain for a long time but I never knew that he might think I would hurt him and reject him I kissed him and shushed him "I'm sorry I made you wait sans I'm just nervous that you will hurt me" he looked down "no I'm sorry blue I didn't know you had that much pain in years to think your still fine but I won't reject you nor hurt you plus I don't mind bieng a father and I'm not sure how to be a perant and stuff but I might like having a little kids running around the whole place"

(this is wear the smut is going to occur if your a child scroll down till you reach the end okay and you sinners enjoy luvs~)

blue looked up at me and smiled then I had smell that arousing scent I had smelled earlier I looked at blue hungry I want him now blue looked at me and smirked knowing I want him he took off his clothes and I gazed upon his ectobody he's ectobody was light blue and a little slim  and took of his shorts and nkee pads off "what are you waiting for daddy don't you want me~" he purred I pounce on him and I looked at him "hmm I think I would like a little help with my friend here~" I leaned on the front off the bed and I took my pants off revieling my blue hard dick with a little cum dripping from the tip I moaned once blue sucked my tip "mMmMm keep on doing that pet~" I said then he sucked my whole length he knew how to please me so well he chocked a little he's deep throughting me and hums while doing it he went fast I grabbed his skull while doing it he chocked but continued "mMmMm hah ha- ha bl-ue I'm gon-na cUm~!!!" AAAHHH~"he moved his head very fast I immediately cummed in his mouth "mmm MMPH!!!" I cummed all over him and he sucked all of it and licked the remaining with his fingers and looking at me it triggered me so badly I was ontop of him he looked at me I took off all my clothes and he turned around putting his back in my chest and rubbing my dick with his ass  I went in to him with no warning just start "Mmm sa-ns mmm~"
I started slow then push my whole length in him hard blue gasped and moaned very loud it was like music to my non existence ears he covered his mouth with his one free hand "come one blue don't hide them all to me let me hear them blue~" I pulled his hand away and bitted his neck and found his sweatspot "AAHH ha h-haha mmmm oh daddy no- not th-ere ple-ase" "so you like calling me daddy~ huh well then~ can you say it again~" "mmm oh daddy your so big please stop a little please~" "hmm NO I won't but don't worry ill be gentle blue~" I started going faster and he knew I would so he would have to beg for mercy I can be dominant and all but I love blue and he loved me so I just let my dominant side get the best of me I looked down at blue and he was a panting mess "mmm daddy I'm huff huff I'm, I'm yours now~" he said In his voice now he's mine and mine only oh how I love him so much~ Im almost at my limit and I can see blue is too I started going fast

Blues pov:I'm almost at my own limit and sans is too yet I can't do anything I'm his now and only his I have submitted to my master now and I can only wish that this will never end I love how sans is dominant I guess I'm used to him bieng like this but I love how he loved me and cared for me he started going in inhumane speed and trusted it in me I was moaning so much i nearly lost my air to breathe and once he cummed I moaned I cummed with him too and we just layed there for a bit to catch some air "ready for round 2~" sans said I was a blushing mess "s-sans do you really want me to be pregnant that fast I can't handle another round!!!" I was blushing like crazy I'm bluer than anything now "aww~ it's alright I think you can manage and I want you to be pregnant soon so you can bare my child and you can be mine only~ and our child too" sans got out of bed and grabbed something in the closet I don't know what he was getting then he came back in bed with handcuffs, blindfold and a ball gag he was serious after all he cuffed my hands and put the ball gag in my mouth I was scared what he might do something to me he positioned ma and tease me a little then I realise my scent is arousing him, once I let it all out I can't stop it oh boy this is going to be one tough night I thought "ready hun" he said to me I just nodded and he thrusted in me very fast I screamed but it was muffled by the gag in my mouth and tears started streaming my  eyesockets sans looked at me and licked the tears away from me I close my eyes shot from the pain I nodded once I have got used to it then he thrusted already in inhumen speed I was screaming and moaning at the same time in pain and pleasure he started bitting my body with hickeys and bitemarks all around my body and i feel pleasure go through my whole body I moved my head in pleasure uncontrollably sans can see this and smirked I only shut my eyes and then he released his load in me I looked at the ceiling in pleasure when we both came sans covered my eyes with a blindfold and I can feel something soft in my lower part I can feel breathing and something got inside me I moaned in pleasure and sans took of my gag and made me moaned louder "huff huff huff s-ans sa-nss stop plea-se mmm" I said "why stop I'm having so much fun with you blue you taste good~" he said "mmm please daddy~ I'm tired" "beg me then" he thrusted something in me and I screamed in pleasure "sans huff huff please master~I'm I huff huff I'm begging you please mmm~ mmm"
"WHAT DID I SAY PET BEG ME RIGHT NOW BEG!!! SAY YOU LOVE ME AND I MIGHT STOP!!!!" "I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SANS I LOVE YOU PLEASE PLEASE JUST STOP I CAN'T HOLD-ACK!!!!!" before I could say anything we both cummed and I fell unconscious.