Round 2

Alrighty participants I'm back!! So in this round, I have randomly asked some participants to choose a number... and they were matched with the person who chose the same number as them!! Clever right😂

Anyways here are the pairings with your individual topics...

***

Topic: Karan and Preeta, two aspiring singers, are each other's competitors for a music album. It was rather unexpected when the two stubborn singers end up falling for each other.

Genre: Drama/Romance

Richarahejaluthra and Preeran__forever

***

Topic: Preeta and Karan are in college together studying in London. The annual prom is coming up, and Preeta wants to ask her crush Karan to the dance, but she is a little late as her best friend asks him first.

Genre: Rom-com

Itskhushi2409 and dheerajdhoopar_

***

Topic: Preeta, the topper of the best university in Mumbai, is paired up with Karan, a slacker, for the college final project. Through many many arguments, Preeta and Karan try to finish their project, and find out that they do share much chemistry...

Genre: Rom-Com

Mysteriousfairy18 and Sole_creations

***

Topic: Karan's sister and family come to Arora House to arrange a marriage with Preeta's brother. However, madness stirs when the families figure out that Preeran are secretly dating.

Genre: Rom-Com

Karanpreetalove and karanxpreeta

***

Topic: Karan runs into his ex, Preeta, in the airplane while traveling to Australia for a cricket tournament. The two reminisce over their bitter past, and try to make it through the awkward 12 hr flight.

Genre: Emotional, Romance

Doraemon_creations and preeranmybabies

***

(pairings were chosen based on the number you selected... for example the first pair selected no 1, second pair selected number 2... etc.)

So your job is to write a 3 shot story based on your topic... and the pairs cannot share ideas with each other... stories will be critiqued on the following:

- How well your story addresses the topic
- Your title
- Your cover
- The ending of your story (can be happy or sad... your choice!)

Deadline: May 22nd, 2020

So guys... get to writing!! any questions pls dm me or drop them as a comment... and don't forget to tag me in your story and send me the link...

Love you all!
- Kritika❤️