V.1 chapter 1

11 miles

As the title suggests, this game puts you through 11 miles of hell to test your desire. How badly do you truly want that thing? It's a truly remarkable game. The thing you desire the most, whether it be love, money, fame, something materialistic, or even revenge, given to you, and all you have to do is drive 11 miles.

After carefully reading the rules and each and every mile, I'm confident I have a good plan to put the odds heavily in your favor, should you attempt this.

What you'll want to bring;

Several blankets and jackets

Something to cover the windows

Ear plugs

An eye mask

Something to cover the windows with

What to do;

While you may use any vehicle, I would advise against using something like a motor-bike or open topped vehicle. Believe me when I say, attempting to play the games with such vehicles will automatically put you at a disadvantage. Stick to something small, as you'll need the cover of night.

When getting ready for the drive, cover your front and back windows. The only direction you should be looking is forward, so covering your windows will prevent you from... looking at something you shouldn't. Think of it as an extra safety guard.

Now, find the road. Once on the road, take a moment to prepare yourself. Once you start, you play until the end and you can't stop, not even for a second. Put on the jackets and coats, and wrap yourself with the blankets. Put the eye mask on your head, but don't cover your eyes. Just let it rest on the top of your head.

It may seem hot now but trust me, it'll get colder, and by then you won't want to take your eyes off the road or your hands off the wheel. You'll want to turn on your heater, again better to do it now while you have time.

In the rules it says you shouldn't turn on your radio or phone, but I think that if you play it right, you can keep your radio on for at least a few miles. There's no service so your phone is pointless.

Now, for the next four miles, it is simple.

Drive. Don't look at the humanoid figures on mile three, keep your eyes on the road

Drive. Don't listen to the whispering on mile four. Turn up your radio if you need to, focus on that. Just.. Don't listen. Listening only brings them closer. They'll be close later on, you don't want to bring them to you this early on.

Drive. It's mile five now, you'll know because you've reached a clearing. Keep your eyes on the road and nothing else. Turn off the radio at this point. You'll regret it if you don't. For this mile, you'll be driving in silence. See this as a blessing. You'll miss it.

Drive. It's mile six, you're half way done The trees will return. Turn on the lights on the inside of your car, your headlights will begin to flicker. Your radio will turn back on, this time a calm voice will speak, describing your greatest fear. If you didn't turn your radio off before, a loud screech will sound out, sending you off the road and to your death.

Don't listen to the voice, for should you begin to listen and comprehend it's words, you'll be sent into a paralyzed shock, and you'll crash. Sing over it. Loudly. Even if you can't sing well, do it anyways. Drown it out. If you must, speed up.

Drive. The next few miles will be hard, but you must keep your eyes on the road. Don't listen, don't turn around, don't look at the shadows.

Mile 9 may prove to be challenging, but you got this, I believe in you! Your vehicle will stall, and everything will turn off. Close your eyes. Close them tight, use the eye mask if you need to,

But

Do

Not

Look

The shadows are around your car now. Keep trying to start the car up, once you do they'll be startled and will back up for a moment. Floor it. Don't open your eyes for as long as you can, but try not to crash.

Drive. Its mile 10, get ready. Keep your eyes on the road. You are almost finished.

Mile 11. Your vehicle will lose power again, but will continue to move. Cover your eyes with the mask and plug your ears. Strip yourself of your outer layers as quickly as possible. It's going to get very hot, very soon.

No matter what you hear

Do not take off your mask

No matter hot it gets

Do not open your eyes

No matter what you may feel

Do not look

Your power will return after 31 seconds. Stop the vehicle, and take a moment to regain your sanity. You have won. Follow the rules to gain your reward, and you can proudly say that you survived 11 miles.

But as always,

Play at your own risk

Sweet dreams