Chapter 2

Y/N's POV:

Bree and i walked into the house and giggles holding bags of stuff i need "are you sure this isnt too much" Tasha walked in "i heard that and no girls need alot" i nod and looked down feeling such a burden "Y/N where are you" i gasped "there you are whats wrong" Bree asked me "nothing" then i hear boys yelling "whats going on" Bree rolls her eyes "just the boys being boys" i nod and walked to the fridge but looked at Diane "oh sweetie you can have anything you want" i hesitated but i got pushed away "ah?! woah sorry cute girl!" Adam said chuckling "its ok" i get up "are you ok" Chase asked me "im fine really" i smile.

Chase's POV:

i nod and glared at Adam "be careful Adam shes not a throw toy like you do to me" i roll my eyes "whatever..." Adam goes and sit on the couch "woah thats alot of bags" i said "r-really i didnt m-mean to get so m-much" Y/N said "no i didnt mean that" she smiles shyly "well now what?" Then mr. davenport walked in "oh your back how did it go" he saw all the bags "wow that must have costed alot" i elbow him "im sorry" Y/N walked to the bags "ill take some stuff back" Diane walks to her "no he has millions hes just being silly" i chuckle.

Y/N's POV:

I giggle softly "lets go put this stuff away N/N" Bree said and i nod and we grabbed the bags and went to go put the stuff away "Bree is it wrong to like a boy who is like family now?" i start thinking of my crush on Chase "no are we talking about Chase i see how you look at him" i gasped and blushed "i guess i feel like its wrong' she shrugs "i dont see why not" i nod "thanks"

Time skip to 5 months

I was traning with a dummy then sense someone coming and turned invisable but saw it was chase then became visable "hey Chase whats up" he smiles and walked to me "i wanted to trained with you" i nod "ok" i get into a fighting position then he does and we start fighting. i was under him panting "i win" Chased smirked and i stuck my tongue out "whatever" i smile and Chase chuckles.

Davenport's POV:

i watch Y/N and Chase from the door smirking "Donald dinner...oh" Tash said seeing them and they gasped and moved away from each other and i chuckle "Thank's Tasha" Tasha looked at me and roll her eyes "ok get a shower you two and go eat" i smile and they leave i chuckle and Tasha comes and hugs me "well Donald she is sweet" i nod and kiss her cheek "yes she is Chase likes her i can tell" we smiled and went upstairs and the kids were eating and Y/N was adding spices "Y/N what you doing" she gasped and backed away "im sorry! It was blend i just added some to make it a little better" She looks down.

Y/N's POV:

i looked down "its really good" Chase said patting my shoulder gently "well lets eat" Tasha said.

Time skip to bed

"are you sure she isnt mad Mr. Davenport" i was nervous that Tasha was mad i made the food a little better "shes fine Y/N now get in your capsole and get some sleep" i nod and get in my capsole and fall asleep

I hope you enjoy the second chapter come back and reade the next chapter love you all