Play Rough

**SMUT WARNING**
( just wanted to say having sex when pregnant is fine as long as it's not too rough, unless its hard for you to get pregnant then don't risk it)

Sam groaned slightly as Lucifer left hickeys on Sam's neck.
" Lay down on the bed." Lucifer whispered as he let go of Sam.
Sam did as told and laid down on the bed, he watched as Lucifer pulled off his shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor.
Sam could feel the bulge in his pants tightening, Lucifer crawled on top of him.
Lucifer leaned down and connected their lips, they tasted like Sam's chapstick.
Sam chuckled into the kiss realizing that Lucifer had used his chapstick, probably because he missed the taste of Sam's lips.
" Hmm?" Lucifer hummed curiously.
Sam pulled away and started kissing Lucifer's neck,
" You taste like my chapstick." Sam said in-between kisses.
" Ya, I missed the taste of you and you were out with Dean and I didn't want to st–" Lucifer tried to explain himself but Sam stopped him with a deep and seductive kiss.
Lucifer hummed in pleaser as he rapped his arms around Sam and deepened the kiss.
Sam pulled away from the kiss and pushed Lucifer onto his back.
Sam straddled Lucifer and pulled off his shirt, before leaning down and leaving dark hickeys on his neck.
Sam could feel the bulge in Lucifer's pants being pressed against his ass.
" W-what about the babies?" Sam asked breathlessly as he pulled away and looked at Lucifer.
" They'll be fine, as long as I'm gentle with you~♡" Lucifer said as he kissed Sam's neck gingerly leaving a small trail of hickeys.
Sam groaned at Lucifer's dominance, and his pants got tighter.
Lucifer placed his hand on Sam's lower back carefully moving him back onto his back, stealing in-between his legs.
Sam moaned as Lucifer kissed his hips, Sam glanced down and watched Lucifer pull down his pants and throw them somewhere followed by his boxers.
Lucifer kissed the tip of Sam's hard erection making Sam moan alittle.
" Lucifer~" Sam muttered as Lucifer licked down and back up his member.
Lucifer reached over to the night stand and pulled out a bottle of lube.
Sam felt a slightly cold liquid rub the outside of his entrance making him groan.
Lucifer pushed one finger into Sam, than another.
Sam melted onto the feeling of Lucifer's fingers moving inside him.
Sam was ready for something more, he wanted more of Lucifer.
" I-i'm g-g-good" Sam stuttered finding it hard to say the words right.
" Ok." Lucifer said, Sam opened his eyes and watched as Lucifer pulled off the rest of his clothes.

Lucifer poo pulled Sam's legs onto his shoulders and lined himself up to Sam's entrance.
Sam moaned loudly as Lucifer gently pushed into him, bottoming out.
Lucifer let Sam get adjusted to him before moving.
Sam rolled his hips trying to find a good spot, until Lucifer's cock brushed against his prostate.
Sam moaned again at the feeling, Lucifer took that as a sign and slowly pulled out then pushed back in again hitting Sam's prostate dead on.
Sam's moans became more loud and pornographic with every thrust.
"F-fuck! Th-thats s-sooo g-g-good~" Sam moaned as he leaned his head back into the pillow and gripped the sheets.
"F-fuck s-sam your so tight. You f-feel so g-good~" Lucifer praised as he started pushing in deeper, he didn't want to hurt Sam or their unborn children so he kept a slow pase.
Sam was a moaning mess as he arched his back letting Lucifer hit his prostate better.
" I-i'm c-clo-ose~" Sam moaned at letting Lucifer know.
" Me t-too Sammy~" Lucifer said as he connected their lips.
Lucifer wanted to leave Sam breathless so with one last thrust he pushed into Sam fast and deep as Sam released strings of cum onto his and Lucifers stomachs.
Lucifer released deep into Sam.
Lucifer pulled out of Sam and flopped down next to him as he caught his breath.
"That was great." Sam said as he pulled himself into Lucifer's arms.
Lucifer chuckled, " hope that helps you now." Lucifer said placing a kiss into Sam's head.
Sam was confused for a second but than remembered.
" Ya it dose thanks~" Sam said as he closed his eyes.
Lucifer chuckled alittle as he pulled the blankets over them.
Sam soon fell asleep, Lucifer closed his eyes and enjoyed the sound of Sam's soft snores.

Sorry this was as late as it was I had some crap I had to do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Ight imma head out cya 👋✌️