C-1

"How is he?" Harry asks, peering over the side of the couch to look at Grayson. What a lovely baby boy he is. He's about to turn 3 and I do not know where the time went. He is napping in his play pen since it is his nap time.

"He's fine Harry, he's just napping." I reassured him. If he wakes him up I will not be happy.

"But- but is he breathing? Should we turn him on the other side." He asked getting ready to pick him up.

"Harry!" I whisper shouted. Trying not to talk so loud is hard but needs to be done to not wake him up. Grayson has been pretty fussy, I'm pretty sure it's because he's teething.

Harry stopped , mid-reach and looked at me.

"Honey he is fine. He's about to be three. He knows how to breathe. He's not a little baby anymore." Ouch. Just yesterday I remembered as if we were bringing him home from the hospital. He was so fragile and so small, Harry was able to hold him with one hand.

"It's just-." He sat back down, running his hand through his hair. It got a little longer, but that's because he doesn't wanna miss a moment when it comes to Gray.

"What's bothering you?" I move closer to him and run my fingers through his curls.

"That's my son and I love him and I love you and-" he huffed our, not finishing the sentence.

"And?" I picked up his head so his eyes met mine. I gave a gentle smile and he gave a half one back.

"I just panic and wanna make sure you and Gray are
taken care of and wanna witness every moment either he has or that you have with him. I have major FOMO" he kissed the top of my forehead.

I chuckled gently pushing him away. FOMO?

"FOMO?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"Fear of missing out." He nodded.

"Mmmm- mhm. You've been hanging out with Niall to much" I nodded as well knowing Niall definitely taught him that word.

"About Niall, how is he? The boys?" I got up from the couch, taking Grayson's blanket and put it over my shoulder. I'm a couple minutes he needs to be woken up from his nap.

"About that." Harry stood up as well, helping with Grayson.

"We're going back on tour, Beth." He blurted out.

Back on tour? Flash backs come to my head as soon as he said that. All we encountered the last time he was on tour and away from me and me losing our baby. He can't go. I still don't like being away from him and especially now that we have Gray. Talk about major FOMO. He bends down and picks up Grayson. Grayson rubs his eyes and let's out a little cry.

"Sorry buddy, mom said it's time to wake up from nappy time." He kisses Grayson on his forehead and hands him to me. I say nothing to Harry and take Grayson to his room to change him and get him ready for a bath, and then soon later eat dinner with Harry and I.

I know Harry and I need to discuss this tour thing more in depth, but thinking about what happened last time makes me nauseous just thinking that we had to go through all those obstacles.

I won't let Harry go back on tour. I won't allow it.