C-2

"But Simon said-" Harry started to say

"I don't give a damn what he said." My hands smacked the table. All this tour talk frustrates me and imagining Harry leaving me again. I can't do it. I fear something bad will happen like last time. My head rests in my hands, massaging my temples.

"I would appreciate it if you at least thought about it." He whispered. He grabbed my plate off the table and took it to the sink to wash it. "It would only be for two to three months." He made it seem like it wasn't a big deal. "I have fans out there who need me." He chuckled.

"Yea, well I need you more. Grayson and I need you more. I know you love your fans and I adore them too, but we have a family now. It's different." I pushed back and reminded him what was more important.

He dropped his head, realizing that maybe him going on tour isn't the best decision.

"But- I will think about it. Just for you." I got out the chair and kissed Harry's cheek. Harry does do a lot for me and the last thing I would want is to take away what he loves. He's so passionate about what he does I couldn't fathom having someone taking something like this away from me.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Harry has to leave to go on tour in 2 weeks but I still haven't made up my mind on if it's okay for him to go or not. It's the afternoon and we thought it would be a great idea to take Grayson on a stroll in the park.

"Bags and stroller all packed in the car. Ready to go." He kissed my cheek and grabbed the baby carrier that had Grayson in it. I took one last look around to see if we left anything behind.

"Beautiful day huh." I smiled, looking out the window. The weather is perfect for a walk in the park today.

"Not as beautiful as you, dear" he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it and winked. He's been so lovely lately. I wonder what he's on about.

"Cheeky." I ruffled my nose and laughed.

"So about last night." Harry stated.

"Can we not." I shook my head "I just want a good day and that's not something I want to think about to be honest."

"Course'" he put both hands on the wheel, gripping it tighter than normal.

We arrived to the park and got everything we needed to go on the walk.

"I can push him if you want." Harry suggested and I agreed.

"Might I say, he is blessed with amazing hair and those curls." He said in his baby voice and I smiled. Grayson does have great hair. Wonder who he got it from. Oh yea, me!

My phone started ringing while Harry and I were talking. I stopped to answer it.

"Bethany. Thank goodness you picked up. I have been trying to call you." My mom huffed out, sounding irritated.

"Sorry mom it's just gray has been fussy and I'm spending time with Harry cause he might leave on tour soon so I'm not really on my phone." I was honest with her.

"We need to talk." She insisted

"Uhh- okay, sure about what?" I cocked my head to the side telling hardy to let's keep walking.

"Your sister, Beth. She's being released in 2 weeks."

"She's WHAT?" I yelled. Fuck my life.

"What's wrong?" Harry touches my arm but I backed away, not wanting to be touched.

"What the FUCK happened to her spending 5 years in jail?!" The questions were about to start pouring out.

"What about Marcus? Where are they staying? Where is she staying? Are they still together?" More questions started coming out.

"Bethany, I don't have all the answers. What the lawyer said was that she has had exceptional behavior which lessened her sentence." She said.

"Did they forget she's a fucking lunatic who almost killed me along with my child, mom! Should I re-inform them about what happened that day because I remember it as clear as day. The house, the fighting, the hospital, the mourning of my child. EVERYTHING." It felt good to get that out. How can the system be so careless to let her go early after what she did to me. Let's not forget her lowlife boyfriend. My eyes were beginning to water. I walked to the bench that was in from of it and sat down. For some reason I felt weak.

Harry took the phone from me and started talking.

"Mrs. Ford with all due respect I think it's best if the conversation ends." Harry said sternly. Can't my parents do something? I put out a restraining order against Claire but I know my parents wouldn't.  Harry knows that restraining order means shit.

"I will. Take care." He hung up the phone and gave it to me.

"And?" I asked, looking up at him.

"She said there was nothing they could do about her getting released early from jail, it is what it is." He harshly pressed his lips together, thinking.

"I won't let her near my child or you." Harry promised.