weather changes like love

You were the sun on a stormy day, the flicker of a lightbulb. You were the reason I got out of bed waiting for the next adventure not knowing what was going to happen next was the best part. You filled me up with joy I didn't realize that you were really the storm on the sunny day  because I was to busy thinking about all the good things. The first time you said you were "sorry" I believed you because I was so binded by your love I didn't see the lock doors or the black eyes because I could cover those up and we could start over. I'm sorry I didn't make dinner,I got to punches in the stomach that day but what I didn't tell you was that I was pregnant you killed our son or daughter that day. I didn't make dinner because I made reservations at your favorite restaurant to tell you the good news. I covered my busies with reasons why I should stay with you and reasons why I loved you and maybe he will learn to love me too. You can learn to love me right? If I just do what he wants he will love me in his eyes I will be perfect and there will be no need to scream, no need to hit me, you could be my prince one moment but then be my bad guy the next. You made me hate myself I changed for you but it wasn't enough.  I couldn't understand why  you built me a garden of love  but not tell me to be careful when walking by the garden the roses have thorns.