Jungkook (Yakult)

ATTENTION MGA CHARARAT KOOO:
BEFORE YOU READ EVERY CONTAINING CHAPTERS IN THIS SHITTY BOOK, PLEASE EXPECT CRINGY GRAMMARS BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO PROOF READ AFTER A YEAR.

3rd person's P.O.V.

"Eh? Who stole my Yakult?!" Lisa blankly stared at the fridge, calling out for her unnies in a confused, NOT too loud furious voice.

"Shut it, Lisa! I'm trying to sleep!" Jennie yelled from her room upstairs, quickly going back to dream land. The girls weren't even surprised despite her sweet and mellow tone in front of every cameras, she quite had a very raspy and loud voice either when the cams aren't rolling or when she's worn out. I mean, yolo?...

"I didn't yell though..." Lisa mumbled under her breath, mentally ranting because of the problematic older women who share the same dorm as her and should probably take responsibility for they're old enough.

"Jichu unnie~!" Lisa called out with a threatening tone and a creepy smile plastered on her face, a scary dark purple aura can be felt, or maybe can also be possibly seen was floating around Lisa, like it was some kind of her own released mana.

Lisa slowly turned her head- then body to face Jisoo with burning eyes. And for Jisoo, who was just playing with Dalgom as an excuse, mentally praying for the heavens to save her from the scary situation, knowing that Lisa will kill her anytime soon before pigs can even fly, she's quite an assassin herself.

"Did you steal my Yakult? I mean, it's no big deal, just be honest 'nd it'll be all done. No excuses is what I need, just get straight to the point."

Lisa smiled warmly like a sun rising from the darkness, yet her face certainly did not match her tone, it was quite... mimicking? Was enough to be a threat. Her eyes were blank at the moment for no reason. I guess...

"N-no.. Why w-would I do that kind of thing to our lovely maknae..?" Jisoo stuttered, avoiding eye contact as possible, abruptly taking a few steps back while Lisa stepped forward like a maniac ready to kill with her bare hands. Well, she is-

"You better not! No backsies till I kill you! Better take my phone out and put it in my check list so I wouldn't forget like a handsome old woman I am."

"I really didn't-"

"Oh, and by the way. If you don't tell me truthfully I'll make sure not to buy you chicken anymore."

"H-HELL YEAH?? I STILL HAVE MY CHICKENS ANYWAY!"

"I ate them."

"THEN I STILL HAVE MONEY!"

"I also ate them--"

"Son of a bitch."

"I really did eat it." Lisa says with her signature smug look upon her face.

"Nahh, we aint lyin' in this house!" Jisoo shook her head in disapproval.

"Well, didn't you just lie lately?!" Lisa defended, clenching her palms cutely.

Jisoo paused for a moment.
Then started swishing her head around aggressively and said between difficulty, "What?? Can't hear you!! However, the only thing I know is that I didn't lie, stop doubting your own unnie!"