Say Uncle

POV: Sebasuchan Son

My next target was a man whom Saki referred to in the original timeline as Uncle.

I loathed this already.

I walked down the streets of Morioh, looking down every single alley I came across- I trusted fate to lead me to the man whom I was meant to kill- and eventually, I found the greasy bag of sin in his natural habitat. Only... he was doing something that I should've expected more.

I found him in the midst of having sex with a prostitute... a horrible reminiscent of the original timeline where that girl would instead by Saki-chan.

Eventually, he took notice of my attention. "Hey, you creep! SCRAM!!" He shouted as he shoved himself deeper into the squealing mess of a girl... she was begging for mercy.

My fist clenched tighter as I walked closer to him. My rage and fury heated up faster than perhaps any other person I have targeted yet on this revenge mission of mine.

"What the hell are you doing, man?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" He shouted as he continued to take advantage of her.

As much as I wanted to split him in two then and there, the girl would be getting caught in the crossfire. "Blood Pollution," I summoned my stand, and both my stand and I cracked our knuckles. The piece of shit knew this was about to get physical.

He made the coward's move. He picked up the woman from under the arms and held her up. "HEY! If you wanna pick a fight, then you're gonna be hurting her in the process! You wouldn't wanna hit a little girlie, wouldya?!" He was using her as a human shield, still screwing her from behind. The bastard disgusted me- this was one of those moments where I wish I had Josuke Higashikata's Crazy Diamond, so I could just punch a hole through both of them and then heal the girl.

Instead, I had to do this the old fashioned way.

"ONE MORE STEP, BUDDY! I FUCKING DARE YOU!!" He shouted, revealing that he was in possession of a knife, and held it to the girl's throat.

I stopped in my tracks, and help my arms up. After a few moments, I smiled and chuckled.

"The fuck is so funny, you lunatic?!" He asked, as the girl descended into tears.

"... you're already in range of my stand."

Suddenly, Blood Pollution acted. It grabbed the arm which was holding the knife and squeezed the life out of it, picking him up and throwing him backwards, onto one of the dumpsters. The girl gasped in fear, staring at me, and then turning back to see the man, and rotating her focus several times. I walked closer to her, and told her directly, "I think now is the time for you to leave, and get your life in order. There is a hotel on 16th street... go around to the alley, and by that time you will find a cabinet full of nice, fresh clothes, some money, and a new ID. Then, you should leave Morioh." I told her.

"W-what about you?" She asked.

"I have... pest control, to deal with," I answered grimly, and let her grab her clothes before running off.

I looked around the alleyway and thought about how I should try to get creative. Then it hit me. There was a tall lamp post with a slight curve on the top.

Morbid, my creativity always was.

Blood Pollution grabbed the man by the arm and his torso, shouting "TSUMIBITO" as, with brute force, it completely and gruesomely ripped off his right arm! He screamed bloody murder in reaction, and that may have caused too much attention.

"I expected that arm to be numb after it was squeezed," I spoke, "but you still felt enough pain to wake the dead with your screams." I chuckled. "You will only last maybe a minute before passing out from blood loss- maybe less."

"W-What... the f-f-fuck... are you...?!" He asked me, stuttering from the unbearable pain.

"I am your doom... that is all you deserve to know," I spoke, before Blood Pollution absorbed some of the blood endlessly spitting out of the worthless man, and transformed it into a dark crimson chain. "You... may suffocate before you pass out from the blood loss. I cannot make your death too easy now, can I?"

My stand wrapped the chain around his neck, tied it into a tight knot, threw the other chain over the tall lamp post and forcefully pulled it down!

The man was being hung by the neck, by a crimson chain tied around a lamp post. He immediately found himself struggling to breathe even more now, quickly turning pale.

"You have... about fifteen seconds," I stated. "I suggest you should not waste your last breath in vain... unless you have already taken your last breath. Your eyes are just... fighting to stay open. You feel the strain of death creep up your spine, the reaper knocking at the door, and all you can do is... gruesomely hang there. Stuck to inevitable death, courtesy of a demented steel chain. God will not have mercy on your soul. You should now feel your soul leaving your body, expecting to pass into the afterlife... only for your reality, to be... a much worse... a much more painful, a much more torturous Hell to await you. You can feel the bed of roses await you, the roses that your corruption snuffed the life out of, thus, all you can do now is stare into my eyes, as nothing but a dead... lifeless void stares back at you. You will lose all control of your senses, until everything..." I watched him closely, as his struggling body finally became still and motionless, no longer panicking, and with his eyes open and still. I stepped closer to him, and looked him into the eyes, as Blood Pollution reached its finger into the place in his torso where his arm once was, to smother it with blood and use it to paint an Eagle on the man's forehead, "... fades... to black." I finished.

I smiled as I left the now lifeless and quiet alleyway, letting Blood Pollution disappear, and leaving no trace of me being there other than a girl who's life was just helped back on track.

I may have had a reckless and disastrous wrath, but I always strived to be an honourable man who cared for the weak and innocent... her life may have very well been a recreation of Saki's. If it wasn't, and she wanted that to happen to her, I would have noticed. However, when it comes to sinners...

... They deserve no mercy.