naegami.

Daycare au

Idea from MyNameGEN

3rd person

"NAEGI!!!! " Togami screeched at an ungodly voice level.
"What is it togami"
Naegi asked.

"Change this gremlin's filthy diaper" Togami said holding out a hand with a small child
With white fluffy hair clinged to it. "Togami... You have to stop calling the children gremlin's" Naegi said taking the small child. "How about no" Togami said. Naegi just sighed heavily and went to the back to change the diaper.
Then soon enough came back with the toddler strolling right behind him. The toddler went to bug another kid with
Short spiky hair. "Togamiii" Naegi whined. "What? " Byakuya responded. "Can you go prepare the snacks for the kids? " Naegi was making puppy dog eyes. "Fine." Togami said as he went down the the back kitchen and grabbed snacks from the cabinet and began placing them around the tables. When he was done he found that a few kids were around naegi playing with his hair or putting small pins in it. Togami snickered at how naegi's hair looked like an ice cream with many toppings.
Naegi looked at him and puffed his cheeks out. "It's not funny togami!" Naegi said making a pouty face. The children laughed and continued to play around with naegi's hair. "The snacks are ready" Togami said pointing behind him. The little children striped playing with naegi's hair and rushed off to the tables. But there was still one kid sitting in the corner with a small D's. Her hood covering her face. Naegi went over and knelt down. "Hey chaiaki the snacks are ready. " The little girl looked up and yawned turned off her game and shoved it in her pocket and went to go sit next to
A small girl with choppy purple hair and cheap nurse costume that went below her knees. As the kids chatted and ate naegi pulled some of the pins out of his hair and togami got the smaller ones out of his ahoge. "How many pins can you hide in your hair naegi? " Byakuya asked. "A lot" Naegi said pulling out some of the bigger pins. When they were done they sat down on the floor in front of the children's lunch tables and byakuya saw naegi's ahoge drooo from exhaustion. At one point naegi laid his head on togamis chest. "Say... You aren't as mean to me today byakuya" Naegi said. "W-well because you--- I don't know. Because your my fiancè?" Togami said in a questioning tone. (Correct me if I'm wrong I don't know the way to spell it) naegi just chuckled the children were now done and playing again. A small boy with maroon hair dashed passed naegi and togami with a small space ship toy. A small Navy blue haired boy running after him. The parents of the kids slowly one by one come to pick up the kids.
And naegi flips the open sign to closed. "I say it was a good day don't you? " He asked stretching his arms.
Togami nodded. The turned the lights off and headed out the back door. "Maybe we can hold a home with a child" Naegi smiled. Togami chuckled. "I would most likely spend every dime to try and spoil them so I think we shouldn't.
And with that they drove home and got ready for bed.
" Goodnight love" Togami said holding naegi close to his chest.
"Goodnight I love you"

And then they driffted into the land of sleep

Well shit. They are so off character....
Hmmmmm
Very short story.
Sorry