𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

╭── 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢 ──────
| :: 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 。 。

  ╭── 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢 ──────| :: 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 。 。

𝖮𝖢𝖳𝖮𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟫

THE SMALL TEMPLE WAS QUIET BUT FULL WITH SNIFFS, any small noise would sound off as the parents and oldest son surrounded around their fellow younger son and brother picture that stood on a loft, it was the 5th year of his death anniversary. their sweet bunny was gone

The Kim's eldest son, Yoongi quietly excused himself to the washroom, once he goes there and locked it securely the tears started to flow all over again. he promised to be strong for the sake of his mother and father, but he couldn't he miss the younger latter so much and wished it was a dream for the past 5 years. a soft knock at the door and his mother concerned voice made him sob quietly and with one swift movement, he unlocked the door and fell into her arms, snuggling his face in her neck and being sobbing louder and louder.

" mom.. it should've b-been me " he managed to repeat through his hiccuped sobs and whines. his mother irene, held her older son in her arms whispering calming words to him while patting his head and rubbing his back. death was a hard thing to grieve with, they had lost the younger a little too soon.

" yoongi ah, appa is waiting for us... let's get going " the woman lifted his head up and planted a bittersweet kiss on his forehead before using her smaller thumbs as tissue to wipe the falling tears out of her son's eyes and cheeks. she grabbed his hand and led him back into the front with his father, jin holding their jackets and her purse.

he opened the door as they took one last look at the picture while it was getting taken down by the temple workers, every year it would be described as an open fresh cut wound from the family. the only family member that had hope and finally had some peace was Irene, the number of times she had been going to temple and praying for strength - she finally found peace with her baby's death.

" I'm surprised that sehun ssi didn't come- " yoongi said but was quickly cut off by his father in a harsh tone. he took a look at his father, who had a snarling look and just let out a sigh.

" don't bring him up anymore.. it wasn't like he was going to come anyways, he has the perfect family now. so what the hell with us " he finished and walked towards the car leaving Irene and yoongi standing there. the kim's and sehun last encounter wasn't all sunshine and rainbows.

𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤
𝖮𝖢𝖳𝖮𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟥𝖱𝖣 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟨
𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘬𝘬'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩

a year after jeongguk's death sehun showed up to the kim's residences with a proud of joy sitting comfortably in his arms sleeping into dreamland, his long hair covered his face causing it to stick to it from the sweat of his face being buried in his shoulder. he rang the doorbell and rocked the little infant softly to not wake him, the door opened to his mother n law with her cooking apron and hand muffs. she looked at him with an expression of shock, happiness, and anger.

" e-eomeo -nim " he stuttered out, seeing the lady made him want to run into her arms and cry his eyes out in frustration and distress, the love of his life left him with their baby and he knew nothing of taking care of babies. the thought of giving all of his parental rights over to his deceased husband's family was floating in his head. he couldn't raise a kid by himself , but he also didn't want to give his little ball of shine to anyone either.

" sehun ssi.. " was all she had got out before pulling the younger male into a hug, she rubbed his back as she felt a warm sensation on the shoulder part of her shirt. Irene pulled him to the sitting room and grabbed a box of tissue and handed it to sehun, who wiped his eyes and was in a sniffling spell.

"it's so hard eomeo. " was all her gotten out, Irene pulled the baby out of the male arms and held him. she took a minute to study the toddler's features from his small button nose, his thin lips, and his thick bushy eyelashes a spilt image of her younger son.

" sehun.. we would love to help- " Irene was cut off by the darkening tone of her husband who had just walked into the door of the living room.

" we're not taking this baby in, you are the parent and he is your responsibility, not ours. we will watch him for you but I refused to take the rights away from you " jin finished and all he saw was sehun bowing and the baby was very much wide awake with the same deep big black doe eyes as their younger son had.

" im sorry " was muttered by the single young father as he excused himself out the house, Irene triggered herself into a crying spell after the baby left her arms. she had lost her baby twice. somehow she felt that jeongguk was living through the small toddler but, he was gone through a blink of an eye.

𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

" it was all your fault.. you let sehun and taehyun ssi walk out our lives.. he wanted help from us jin! the distress and sadness in his eyes that day , he looked like he haven't slept in days and for you to basically tell him that we won't have nothing to do with them is crazy " Irene snapped out the mouth while yanking car door opened and flopping down in the passenger seat. " don't ever make it seem as if he don't want to have nothing to do with us " she finished off causing tension in the car as they drove back home.

when the family pulled up to their house, there were no words said  for the rest of the day. while they were avoiding eachother a little someone was waiting patiently for their father to get on to sing happy birthday to him.

 while they were avoiding eachother a little someone was waiting patiently for their father to get on to sing happy birthday to him

THE PROLOGUE IS FINALLY
DONE and now it's time for the
chapters 🥳.