LEAVE ME

Zhan was sitting in the ward and holding lying Yuan's hand. Yuan's tiny face was very pale, Zhan was shaking from fear, it was first time he saw his lil bro in that condition.

doctor entered the room, Zhan stood up and greeted her.

"how is his condition doctor? it isn't something serious no?"

"calm down dear and tell me how was he feeling last weeks? was there any strange symptoms?"

"actually Yuan was always very active boy, but last time he often felt tired and dizzy, thought it was cause he studying hard, is it something... am i late doctor?"   Zhan covered his face and started sobbing. doctor petted his shoulders and said with sweet voice.

"it's ok calm down, you came in time. we're already done examination, but he has to stay until results is out. you better go to home and bring some clothes and toys for him. guess you're still student, what about your class?"

"it's ok doctor, nothing is more important than yuan's health, i'll come back soon"  Zhan kissed his sleeping brother softly and left room.

*****

something was bothering Yibo whole day, remembering Zhan's teary eyes made him gone crazy. finally he couldn't stop himself and went to see him.

Yibo was waiting at Zhan's lecture-room, class was over and every student came out but he wasn't there

Yibo was waiting at Zhan's lecture-room, class was over and every student came out but he wasn't there. Yibo saw Cheng and remembered that he was the one sitting next to Zhan. he ran and grabbed Cheng's arm.

"hey what are you doing?"  Cheng gasped from pain "wasn't my friend enough? now you want to...."

"won't you shut up? no one is going to kill you, just tell me where is your friend"

"like you care, what the hell did you to him? Zhan isn't answering his phone since yesterday morning. he didn't come at college today too"

"ok go on your way"  Yibo was lost in thoughts, no it was impossible, Zhan couldn't do something stupid cause of him.

"i have to check it"  Yibo called college director and asked for Zhan's address.

*****

It was already evening, Zhan came out from his home with yuan's stuff. suddenly he crashed into someone. as he was hurrying just said sorry and kept walking.

"guess i was afraid for nothing, you look fine"  that cold, hateful voice again.

Zhan turned back, he moved closer to Yibo and suddenly strong slap sound filled air. Yibo was speechless, that was first time someone like Zhan dared to touch him, almost forgotten painful memories were coming back. he grabbed Zhan's wrists very tightly and pushed him at the wall again. Yibo stretch his fist and was about to hit Zhan, when something stopped him.

Zhan was sobbing too hard, even his tiny shoulders were shaking. he hadn't any strength left, almost fainting in Yibo's arms.

"what did i do so wrong? why is life treating me so cruelly? and you ... how i deserved someone evil like you?"

Yibo softened his grasp, he felt confused and had no idea what to do next. but his body was acting on it's own. he just moved hands to Zhan's waist and hold him in tight embrace. Zhan stayed silent for a while, he needed, he really needed warmth and care now.

but soon he came to his senses again and freed himself

"don't even appear before my eyes anymore, i hate you"  shouted Zhan at him and left from there.

i feel sorry making Yuan ill, but this is needed for his and Zhan's future happiness. ❤️sweet chapters are coming very soon❤️ please vote and comment if story is going well.