Episode 11(4/4)✅

Manaow's POV:

I was walking to the swimming building by myself seen as everyone ditched me after Dean had competed. I was on my phone trying to find out where I should go this new year.

Manaow: "Dean and Pharm are going to the temple, Jihyun is going to South Korea to see her Family, Malee is staying in South Korea for a while"

I was to busy on my phone to realise that Pruk was in front of me with his back to me and I bumped into him.

Pruk: "You're not watching where you going again, Manaow."
Manaow: "I'm so sorry. I was just..uh..anyways, congratulations for winning a medal."
Pruk: "It's just second place."
Manaow: "Come on, it doesn't matter what place you got. You still got a medal. Keep fighting. Anyways, I'm going. Goodbye."

I was walking away and heard him call my name but I continued to walk away. Hearing his voice disappear.

--
Moon's POV:

I was lying in bed with Shi going over the photos from yesterday. As it was our date night.

 As it was our date night

I remember it so well.

-Flashback-
Moon's POV:

I was walking with Shi on our way back from our date, we were holding hands and walking down the street I wanted to sit down as my legs were getting tired.

Moon: "Can we sit down my legs hurt."
Shi: "Sure can, handsome."
Moon: "Stop making me blush."
Shi: "Aww cutie."

I sat down on a bench nearby and Shi came and joined me I then put my head on his shoulder and intertwined our hands together again. I was looking in front of me and not caring what Shi was doing until I heard a camera go off. So I turned to face him.

Moon: "Why did you take a picture?"
Shi: "You look so cute."
Moon: "Hm. My legs are better let's go home I'm tired."
Shi: "Okay, baby."

-End Of Flashback-

As I was still in my thoughts I got pulled out by a sweet kiss on lips

Moon: "What was that for?"
Shi: "What I'm I not allowed to kiss you? What are you thinking about anyway?"
Moon: "Our Date last night and I was looking at picture you took last night."
Shi: "Cutie, I love you."
Moon: "I love you too babe. I'm sleepy"
Shi: "Then go to bed"
Moon: "Cuddle me first?"
Shi: "Sure."

As I snuggled closer to Shi, he kissed the top of my head. I could feel my eye lids getting heavier, I was trying to fight falling asleep but I lost the battle as I feel darkness take over my vision.

-Flashback-
In's POV:

Ahn: "Today is both of your birthday. Is there any particular thing you want to eat?"
In: "How about-"
Ina: "Sour curry with vegetable omelet and-"Pharm: "How about Thai five-spice pork stew with eggs?"
Alin: "I love it"
Ahn: "I will make it for you too."
In: "We'll go and come back as soon as possible"

We both leaned in to hug our sisters at the same time

Ina&In: "We love you."

-End Of Flashback-