Chapter 12 (PART TWO)

🚫Hey readers, please note there will be a slightly forced sexual content in this chapter. If this is triggering or unsettling for you, I highly recommend you skip this. I also apologize in advance if it isn't very well written.🚫

"What do I mean by make you mine?" the dark haired man repeated moving some of his raven locks away from his face, Y/N felt her lower lip quiver as the cold began setting in, "I don't quite understand what you mean by it." she elaborated as confusion in her tone became apparent, Illumi kept his earnest eyes upon her before replying, 

"We'll fornicate." he stated simply.

Y/N immediately felt her face heat up as she looked way from the raven haired assassin , Illumi's eye's winded slightly a realization setting in before reverting his eyes back to it's original state, "Y/N, don't tell me." he paused still looking at the H/C haired girl, "You're a virgin."  he finished still holding his emotionless expression Y/N looked to the floor staying silent that indicating the answer to the black haired man. "That is rather pleasing." he commented before raising his finger, "However." he uttered inching closer to Y/N his hair vibrantly flowing behind him, "I'll have to take you before I lose the chance to." he concluded  before grabbing her wrist, pulling her closer towards him, "W-wait Illumi." she protested but was cut short by a kiss suddenly being planted against her lips.

She quickly pulled away from his grasp, hastily stepping away but in her heist stumbling backwards on to the floor, Illumi's aura grew increasingly dark as his eye's gazed down at the H/C haired girl, "What are you trying to do?" he asked his voice calm but cold, Y/N kept shifting backwards as her E/C eye's looked up at the raven haired man who was now slowly approaching her.

Illumi crouched down grabbing her arm lifting her from the cold floor, before reaching both his hands out to Y/N's cheek gently placing it against her skin and forcefully lifting her head so her eyes met his, "I told you already, I will make you mine ." he uttered before leaning back in to her lips, Y/N stood stationary, softening her eye's just as she lost the urge to resist him and shutting her eyelids as the raven haired man placed a passionate kiss on her lips again. Illumi led her  the mattress not far from them, still keeping their lips locked but pulling away as he laid her down on her back. "There's no need to be afraid I'll be gentle with you." he stated before moving his lips to her jawline there after trailing to her neck, Y/N winced as she shut her eye's shifting her head away from him.

Illumi moved his hands under her top removing it over her head in one swift motion noticing Y/N sharp breathes, pulling away slightly he paused letting his black orbs  travel down her torso. Y/N felt embarrassment rush through her as she instinctively shifted her arms over to her chest, "Don't do that." Illumi stated moving her arms away while shifting his head down to her stomach placing a small kiss against her flesh, sending a oddly satisfying sensation through the H/C haired girl, causing a gentle gasp from her.

"You like that, huh" the mono-toned man stated before he continued placing slow dragged kisses against her stomach occasionally tracing his strangely warm hands against her thighs, Y/N looked down at Illumi feeling pleased with the warm sensations against her S/C skin.

"Seems like I've reached my limit." he suddenly spoke, catching Y/N's attention as he quickly shifted now hovering over the small girl, her heartbeat immediately increased as she gulped lightly. Illumi moved his hand up to her chest gripping her breast within his palm, fondling it gently as she began moaning out softly, Illumi watched closely at her expressions this turning him on greatly as he crept his free hand behind her back unclipping her F/C bra. Y/N gasped loudly as he continued fondling her now naked breast.