Chapter 5: Netflix and Chill

Ok, so I was late on last weeks chapter, so I made a short episode to make up for it.  There will still be a new chapter on Friday.  It's a special episode.  Hope you enjoy!

A few minutes later, we finally got a response from Jimin.

"He says he went to the gym."

"Didn't you guys just come back from there?"

"Yeah, he's definitely overworking himself."

"Yeah, when was the last time he had a full meal?"

"Now that I think about it, it was last Sunday, and he only had a bowl of noodles."

We immediately got to work. I was cooking rice, and Tae was making noodles. I even got out some chicken and cooked that as well. There was no way he would turn down a meal like this. Tae got out the barbecue sauce that we only used on special occasions, because it's not that healthy. I got out the soy sauce. We put the bowls and plates on the table in front of the T.V.

We got all of the pillows and blankets we could find. We piled them on the couch. Taehyung texted Jimin and told him to come back, because we had a surprise. We put in a DVD. Naturally, it was Hannah Montana.

When Jimin walked in, everything was ready. He smiled so brightly when he saw it all.

"Wow! You did all this while I was gone? I didn't think I was gone that long. Let me hop in the shower real quick."

"Okay, but hurry up before we start the show without you."

"You'll see," Tae said and we smiled at each other mischievously.

When Jimin came back, we started it.

" Come on guys. Really?"

"We can change it if you want," I offered.

"No, no, it's totally fine," he said quickly.

We all laughed. He picked up his plate.

"You made chicken, too?"

His eyes sparkled as he looked at the crispy goodness.

"Yeah, and there's even barbecue sauce."

"I really shouldn't..."

"You need your strength for finals."

"Well, okay."

He shrugged and put some on his plate. After two episodes were over, we put away the leftovers. 

"Thanks guys," Jimin said smiling.

"No problem.  We all had fun."

We all brushed our teeth and got into our beds.  I grabbed my stuffed fox and squeezed it.  I still had a stuffed animal.  I know it sounds pathetic.  Tae and Jimin were the only ones that knew, and they don't usually joke about it.  Besides, Tae has one, too.

We all said goodnight, and silently drifted off to sleep.

         Also, I started writing a new story.  It's original, and not a fanfic.  Should I post it?  It's about a girl's journey to becoming a Kpop idol.  If I do start it, I will probably post the first chapter in a few weeks. 

        Have a good week! I'll see you Friday!  Stay healthy and safe during quarantine!

I purple you!💜💜💜