The Truth Untold

Namjoon's POV

"Yes, Thank you so much for your help, Thank you thank you" I said as I bowed 90 degrees to the police officer we are talking to about the incident.

He placed his hands on my shoulder, "But next time, please be careful. Fortunately, No one was hurt."

"Fortunately..." Jin said and bowed to the officer in charge. "Well, Let's go back in business. Have a great day ahead" He greeted as he bid his goodbye to us.

We watched him entered his car and drove off. I looked at Jin who is smiling like an idiot to me.

"What's with the smile?" I asked him.

"Thank you for saving me" He said and smiled widely at me. I smiled at him and scratched the back of my neck due to embarrassment.

"Let's just go inside" I said and he nodded.

When we entered the cafe, A lot of eyes are on us, but soon, they returned their own gaze to their own businesses.

I looked at my left to find the others but there's no sign of them. "There!" Jin said in time and pointed at the table near the glass window.

"Let's go" I said and we all went to them. We reached their table and the girls seems still so shocked? They are quiet as hell and it is bugging me.

Me and Jin took a seat next to Yoongi and faked cough to catch the girls' attention.

"Sorry for that" Iyah said and placed her hands above the table.

"Mind if you start explaining to us?" Breanna asked and I nodded.

"Look, I am not sugar coating things. But we just cared for you, all. As you can see, things are tight when it comes to us, since we are idols. Cameras, False articles, Edited pictures and videos everywhere, We don't get the privacy we want and desires. At first, I, myself want to tell you girls about the issue immediately..." I said but stopped since I need to swallow some saliva to build my courage.

"Go on, Continue..." Jannah said. I took that as a signal for me to continue.

I cough to clear my voice, "But Bang PD-nim insisted to keep it from you girls until we got back here in Korea. I am not blaming Bang PD-nim for all of this. I took a part of the blame since I forgot to tell the members to be careful since we are idols, fans and antis are all over the place." I explained.

"Point taken, Namjoon Oppa" Nicole said and I looked at her.

"I didn't warn the members to be careful, It's just... The happiness... you gave and giving us... It's just different..." I added and the girls are starting to tear up.

"That explained the wine" Nicole said, making all eyes are on her. We raised an eyebrow at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked her.

"Good Afternoon, Ma'am and Sir, Would you like to order something?" The waitress suddenly appeared out of no where making us all flinched.

"Oh! Sorry, Did I startled you all?" She said and we all sway our heads a 'no'.

She just smiled and gave us the menu. We scanned at it as if we are really looking for something to order, but we all end up buying Cold Americano for the members and Caramel Macchiato for the girls.

"I'll be back with your orders!" She said and winked at Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook who is shocked and Breanna who is already stabbing the waitress with her stare.

Shit. I smell a fight.

"Going back to you, Nicole?" I asked Nicole to change the scary atmosphere.