party games

Dawn ended up being wrapped in Richie's arms, freezing, but refusing to put the jacket she had deemed disgusting. Her braids pressed against his cheek while she sat on his lap. She pulled the candy packets closer to them and would reach out every once in a while to grab a handful of the off-brand snack, which she would then throw all into her mouth at once.

"Let's play a game!" Bill cheered, stepping up into the roles of leader again. The entire group looked up to him, he had an energy that you can't defy. Don't get me wrong, they are all equal in each other's eyes but Bill always called the shots, he had a likable personality that cast an aura around his frame, drawing everyone in.

"Seven minutes in heaven?" Stan suggested.

"are you crazy? Do you know how many germs can be spread through a kiss? Not to mention the fact that we are all guys and Dawn is loyal to Richie," Eddie sped through his speech.

Dawn broke off the slow kiss she shared with her boyfriend at the mention of her name, turning toward the group with an innocent expression on her loveable face, "what?"

Mike groaned and pushed the couple over, "Get a room."

"Anyways, why don't we just play truth or dare? Classic party game," Ben pointed out the obvious option, patting a flustered Stanley on the shoulder, "Ok, I'll start. Bill, truth, or dare?"

The tall boy squeaked out an answer, having bad experiences from previous rounds of the dreadful and hilarious game.

"Who was the last person you kissed?"

"That's easy, Beverly," Bill laughed it off and twisted so she was laying on his stomach, face right next to the snacks. It was at this moment that Dawn felt true envy for the first time. Bill kissed Beverly and he was so close to all the food. What a life.

"Bill has no game, that was like two months ago," Richie yapped, howling with laughter.

"You've only ever kissed Dawn, shut it."

"You forgot about your mom, her and I get it on all the time."

Dawn gagged and threw another bunch of candy into her cheeks, "ok, next question, keep it moving."

"Eddie, truth, or dare?"

"Dare, obviously," Eddie laughed away the nervousness.

"Kiss Dawn."

A chorus of 'Ooooh's was let out from the members of the club, until bill added, "If Dee's ok with it."

The small girl nodded, looking up at her boyfriend, "I still love you, don't worry, it's just a kiss. I'll give you a bigger one later, I promise."

"On my wang?"

Dawn laughed and shook her head, leaning into Eddie and giving him a small peck.

"disgusting," He gagged, wiping his lips with tissue from one of his fanny packs.

The couple seemed to brush off the three words that were the most important in the small speech, though on this inside they were both freaking out, excited, nervous, overwhelmed, in love.

Richie gazed at the young girl in front of his eyes, wiping his glassed with the sleeve of his flannel. She smiled back at him and jumped back into his arms, enjoying the warmth radiating from his body.

"You are the most important person in my life," He whispered in her ear and hugged her close. The small sentence was enough to make Dawn content, the phrase said more than what was obvious. It was his unique way of telling her that he loved her too, and she understood perfectly.