Kou x reader fluff

Heya I'm back and I'm ready to post more I am just so happy no...ecstatic that some of you were so calm about me making new stories even though I know when I'm reading a story and I don't want it to end I'm like "what do I do now" but thanks for all the encouragement this was requested by
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

kou: hey author what does fluff mean?                                                                                              me:oh sweet kou.You better prepare your heart                                                                                  kou: *gulps*

You wake up ready for your first day of school you pick your favorite outfit because you want to make a impression on everybody because you really couldn't make friends because you were too happy people found it annoying except for your bestfriend she's always believed in you she's goes to the school your going to now well.....if your not late by now you dash out the bayhroom grabbing your backpack and eating a little bowl of ceral say goodbye to your lovely mother and father tiktok and Snapchat and renagade out the house to your bike you ride down the street with your hair flowing (or if you don't have long hair with your favorite jacket flowing in the wind 💨 you get to your new school nervous and lock your bike up at the bike...holding...thing (I don't know what it is it's like bendy ahhh sorry continue😔 you wait for yashiro because she said she walk you to class you see her walking down the corner with someone??? Your kinda shy so you speed to find the principles office to avoid meeting new people because your kinda nervous about saying the wrong thing or to get mocked for being annoying you mentally tell your self not to scare anyone off with your energy you get to the office and the principal welcome you to this school "well welcome y/n yashiro has told me you two are friends and I think it would be best if she showed you around your in the same class as her too which is *** anyways if you have any questions come by" said the principal "thanks!" You said with a smile but before you realized you were a little loud "I...I'm sorry" is all you said then went to class kinda anxious you get there and see yashiro with the rest of the class tsugormori sorry if I spelt it wrong anyways says "class listen up this is y/n l/n I expect you guys to make her feel welcome" your eyes couldn't help but to look at the boy yashiro was recently talking to luckily "y/n have a seat next to Minamoto kou...raise your hand" just then the boy raised his hand you saT next to him which in front was yashiro "hi! im Minamoto" he stuck out his hand to shake "y/n but call me n/n (nick name) 

Fast forward a couple months later

Turns out you were a skilled exorcist met hanako and kind of let loose people now know you for your bubbly and jumpy energy some people find it cute while others ridicules you for it

"yashiro!!! hanako help me confess to y/n!!" kou said to hanako and yashiro you were in the kitchen making donuts and juice for them you told yashiro to tell kou and hanako to meet on the roof after school "just tell her!!" hanako and yashiro said in unison "its obvious she likes you back" just then you appear with a basket "Hey guys!!!" you said "hey y/n why did you call us here?" hanako said curios "wellll..I made somethimg for you guys for....being my friends especially you yashiro" "awwww thanks y/n they said yashiro went to hug you and kou and hanako help set up the blanket while eating hanako asks "say y/n" you hummed "why did you come to this school" you chocked on the question and yashiro knowing why said "I...that's not a very light topic" "its fine yashiro...well where do I start" you said kind of sad but smiled kou and hanako listened while yashiro just looked worried and ready if you were to cry "back at my old school I was very energetic  and people riddiculed me for being a excorist they used to bully me pull my hair smack my books and call me names the bullying got so bad that I moved schools luckily me and yashiros moms are friends so I came here' you said your smile falling yashiro and hanako told you that they would never betray you you looked up to see kou thinking hard but then "Y/N YOU DONT  HAVE TO WORRY THOSE BULLIES WONT HURT YOU AGAIN BECAUSE WE ARE HER FOR YOU I AM HERE FOR YOU....I-I love you y/n..." you then hug him with happy tears and say I love you too you guys finish your oicnic with yashiro and hanako at times making kissy faces at you and kou of course you both blush but thhen you both think "should I kiss him?   her/him? you all pack up you and kou walk out thebschool hand in hand youb thinkn  should I make the move you both start to go in for the kiss you peck him and pull away blushing and he says "your cute when you blush'

kou: I- take me to the hospital this was too cute