I Want Him

i look up to see no other than jungkook i got tense and immediately removed my hand our eyelids  met and i felt like my world contains in his eyes when i look away i noticed that everyone was looking at me shocked and then i looked at my stepmother eyeing me furiously i again went back to picking glass pieces suddenly i cut my hand and i began to bleed jungkook immediately come and looked at me with worry written all over his face I dont know what to do he dragged me in kitchen and began to wash my hand with cold water then he asked me about first aid kit but i replied"Its okay i can do it myself plzzzz" he did not listen and glare at me and angrily asked " I said where is the first aid kit " i flinched and began to cry he looked at me and suddenly his expressions changed from angry to soft "i am sorry baby plz tell me about tge kit you ate bleeding plzzzz and stop crying"he engulfed me into his arms i hide my face in his neck and let out my all emotions then i pulled away slightly "first aid kit baby " i signalled him to tge cabinet he understands and get the first aid kit he began to treat my wound he look at me with guilty i just smile "baby what's  your name"he asked i frowned and answer with a pout  " teahyung but dont call me baby i am old " he smile "okay baby i will not call you baby"  i look away he said"baby do you wanna come with me" i got confused and don't know what he meant he did not say anything and went to the dining  hall and saud to my stepmom "i want him to be my maid in my house " i look at him my chests  felt a ache i got tears in my eyes does he only think of me as his maid then he look at me i look away my stepmom answered"my prince you can marry then you dont need any maid......like him" i got more heart broken but did not show it why every one is like that to me then jungkook said angrily"I SAID I WANT HIM CANT YOU UNDERSTAND" all the people in the dining hall flinched and  my stepmom answer"o-okay you acn have him but i wanna tell you he is not a maid he is prince but he meant  nothing  to us we need money instead of him so you give us 100 million dollar and have him as you want then you kill him or not we dont mind" i began to sob loudly and kook came to my side i looked up aat him"tae baby plz dont cry" he engulfed me in his arm his personality changed from rude to soft every ine in the hall got silence his parents said"kook what is in your mind if you are thinking of using him then it cant happen "his dad say then kook look at them and said"Dad i cant see him cry i dont know why plzzz  let me be with himmm plzzzz i cant hurt him dad"at this his dad expression changes and he said "you can have him kook if you promise me to treat him well" "promise"kook said then he looked at my stepmother and  said " i eill come and take him pack his stuff and taje this check fill it with as much money as you want " my mom look at me with disgust" can i ask you ehat you have seen in him to spent that much money " kook give her a glare and said"i have seen such thing in him which you cant see"