𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

october 1st, 2020

narrators point of view:

"hey guys, has anyone seen eden? she's late" jack asked.

everyone, except for lillian and eden, was at the airport in their seats.

"oh yeah, she's at school right now" scottie informs jack. "WHAT?!" everyone yells.

"why is she at school?" jack questions. "she doesn't want to go on the tour anymore" scottie nervously smiles at everyone.

"oh my, why didn't she tell anyone?" haylie asks. "i don't know" scottie responds.

"ugh i feel like nobody wants to go on the tour anymore! was it something we did?" jack sighs. "maybe she just wants to stay with lillian so she won't be alone" corbyn shrugs.

"i guess? still wondering why she didn't tell anyone though" natalia crosses her legs as jonah sips his starbucks coffee.

meanwhile, at school

"i'm kind of sad that i'm not going to europe anymore" eden grabs her books out of her locker

"yeah, it's been on my bucket list for the longest" lillian begans to walk to math class.

"welp, at least something good will come out of it" eden informs her. "yeah" lillian agreed

"i thought you were going on that tour with why don't we" some girl came up to eden and lillian.

"um..something came up so we can't go" lillian explains. "whatever" the girl rolls her eyes and walks away.

"ok?" eden asks and they both started laughing and went in their class.

end of the day

scottie🌷
how are you guys so far?

eden🌸
we're good! some people
at school we're asking about
us being at school though

lily🌹
yeah

scottie🌷
eden, jack was kind of sad
when he found at you weren't going.
everyone was rly worried

eden🌸
oof

lily🌹
am i the only one that ships
eden and jack together?

scottie🌷
i'm pretty sure everyone does😂

eden🌸
we're not talking abt me and
jack's relationship right now

lily🌹
😂

scottie🌷
well i have to go!
the guys are begging me
to get off of my phone

lily🌹
ok byeeeeee

eden🌸
bYe

soon they fall asleep, not ready for the next day

beep, beep, beep

"it's already 10?" lillian gets up and turns her alarm clock off. "eden! get up!" lillian yells at eden.

it took a couple of minutes for eden to wake up but she soon did.

"so what should we eat for breakfast?" lillian asks as she rummages through the cabinets.

"how about, waffles?" eden suggests and lillian immediately smiles, "yes please!"

lillian and eden began to prepare breakfast and when they started eating, eden gets a call

"hm, it's scottie" eden picks up her phone and answers. "guys! look at what corbyn posted on instagram right now" scottie shouts into the phone and hangs up.

"ugh, i don't feel like it! eden can you please do it for me" lillian asks.

"sure!" eden goes to the instagram app and pulls up corbyn's instagram.

"oh gosh.."

--------
i feel like this is all abt lillian and corbyn but trust me it's not, just wanted some drama