The Characters

The Triplets

Dewey Duck~ Now lives in Cape Suzette with his wife and daughter during fall, winter, and spring. Scrooge's Head of the Adventuring Department.

Huey Duck~ Runs a small robotics lab in his spare time. Wife works in undisclosed location so it is mostly him and his son in their apartment most of the time. Scrooge's Head of Research and Development.

Louie Duck~ Only one of the brothers to fully live in McDuck manor after some money troubles. Single father of his daughter and trying his hardest. Scrooge's Head of Money and Spending (against better judgement).

The Cousins

(Y/n) Duck~ Dewey's daughter who is spending her summer in Duckburg. She has her father's adventurous spirit and a mischievous streak all her own. Do NOT give her scissors.

Elliot Duck~ The engineer son of Huey that never seems to actually fix anything? Loves all things machines and loves how everything works perfectly. Usually the one to put everything right. You may give him scissors. He will take care of them for you.

Jamie-Lynne Duck~ Louie's daughter. Goes by just Jamie and loves sparkly things. Highly emotional, but loves dance and fashion. She makes her own clothes. It's your decision if you give her scissors, but be aware they may come back covered in rhinestones and glitter.

Other Main characters

Toni McBill~ Jamie and Elliot's friend from school. Hangs around the manor and sometimes accompanies them on adventures. Probably the only sane one there when he's not distracted by a certain girl in blue. Don't give him scissors. He'll give them to (Y/n) and then we're all screwed.

Mira Duck~ (Y/n)'s Mom. Runs the Rainbow Cod Diner with her sisters back in Cape Suzette. Believes that (Y/n) shouldn't be involved in Dewey's family's lifestyle of adventure.

Donald Duck~ Retired. Triplets and Cousins Uncle. Still super over protective of both parties, but likes telling the Cousin's stories about their dads when they were younger.

Della Duck ~ Retired. Triplet's mother and the Cousin's grandma. Loves her grandkids and inserts herself into their adventures when they allow (and sometimes when they don't...)

Scrooge McDuck~ Richest Duck in the World. Cousins great great great Uncle and current holder of (Y/n)'s favorite uncle. (Don't tell anybody)

Webby VanderQuack~ The Cousins by affection Aunt. Always ready and willing for a adventure. Scrooge's personal assistant and Head of Relations.