Tf Raf x Kid!Gender!netural!Reader ( Requested )

( This Was requested,by @autobotfan02 Sorry if its not what you expected. I tried :D )

Keys: Y/n ( Your name) h/c ( Hair color ) H/l ( Hair lenth ) S/c ( Skin color) 

Y/n's POV

Today i was at the Auto bot base,  With raf We where racing remote controlled cars around. That was until bumble-Bee came over to us He started talking to raf.  Which was only Whizzers and Other noises i can't understand Bumble-bee, I can read raf like a book though so i can understand kinda what's he's saying through raf's face emotions. " Bumble bee! You can't say that!" Raf said with a blush So i think bumble-Bee said something about his crush. Now that i think about he never said who his crush was. Which only bothered me more Because Me and raf's are bestfriends Since we where 3! Why wouldn't he tell me but tell Bumble-bee? I do like raf more than a friend sadly, I don't think he likes me... Why would he anyway? 
" I will leave you guys to talk cya later raf. " I spoke " Alrighty see ya later Y/n. " He said, I walked off to see what ratchet was doing. I found him at his work desk Of course he is here. I thought to myself, " Hey Ratchet. "   I spoke.  " What do you need Y/n. " he spoke coldy, " I just wanted to see what you were doing Jeez your so rude. " I spoke with a harsh tone. " Shut up Little Y/n your very Annoying." he said with venom in his voice. " Make me jerk. " I spoke testing his limits. " Your useless Y/n why do i have to be your guardian you shouldn't even be here At all, Nobody needs you here so just go away Y/n worthless kid." He spoke, That hurt me pretty hard. He never said something like that to me EVER. " Fine then bye jerk.." I said trying not to cry and ran Off to hide somewhere and let all my tears.  " Finally that worthless and annoying kid is gone. " I heard him say, Why does everyone hate me? i thought to myself. I ran past raf and bumble-Bee and got to a woods and said near and cried and cried my heart out.

Raf's POV

I saw Y/n run past me crying. " I gotta go Bye Bee " I ran after Y/n Why, Where they crying? I thought I heard Sobs And crying. I knew who it was Y/n I followed the crying and saw Y/n crying against a tree. Their Hair all fizzy and their Beautiful C/e ( Colored eyes)  Poor Y/n. They really looked hurt. I really like Y/n their beautiful Smile and eyes full of wonder and happiness. " Y/n Why are you crying?" I spoke softly and saw them jump a little " Ratchet...Called me worthless..and annoying and said nobody needed me...." They spoke in bewteen Sobs. Gosh i felt so bad, I sat down next to them and rubbed their back Trying to calm them down. " Your are needed Y/n Your smart and beautiful/Handsome Your smile is perfect and Your so nice to everyone, Your not useless or annoying. You are needed i couldn't live without ya Y/n." i said softly.  " and i really like you a lot..." I spoke I blushed " Y-y-you Really mean it?... " they looked at me with tear stained face and teary eyes. " Yes i do mean it" i spoke again " Thank you raf...and i like you too... a lot... " they spoke i hugged them, " I love you y/n.." I said. " I love you too Raf." They spoke

Hope you liked it i tried my best. Sorry if it was cheesy and stuff I enjoyed writing this. :D Have a nice day/night See you soon. Love you guys ~Your aurthor.