New student

3rd person POV

"Damn nerd!Who does he think he is,Looking down on ME like that!!"bakugou katsuki mentally yells as he angrily stomps down the halls of UA .He had just left the dorms and already could tell he was about to have a REALLY special day ahead of him.Don't get him wrong,he love his school,his teachers,hell even his classmates,But they all can be a tad bit to happy for his liking.

You may be thinking "what could have possibly happen to get him in a terrible mood this early in the morning"
Well it wasn't anyone or anything in particular.He just is a really misunderstood person.Most think he is always angry because of his constant yelling and him blowing this up,But in reality that is just him being exhausted and having to deal with his over enthusiastic classmates.

There are a few though who Company he sometimes he doesn't mind,like Shitty hair and Icy-hot, of course he would never tell them that face to face or say it out loud.

Anyway,He is now standing at the large doors of class 1-A of the best school in the world... UA high
It is a school we're you will take normal classes in the morning but when those are over in the after noon you train to become a hero and protect the civilians of world.Any normal person would just open the fucking door and walk in but...BAKUHOE ISN'T A NORMAL PERSON,So instead of just opening the door he decided to KICK the damn thing open.(BITCH JUST OPEN THE SHIT)

BOOMBOOM BOI'S POV

I get the the big doors of class 1-A aka the class filled with idiots that I got put into.I always have to make a big ass scene,So I kicked the door opened and yelled "FUCK YOU EXTRA'S" as I walked to my seat,Which happened to be right infront of that damn nerd...Deku.

As I sit down that fucking living machine starts yelling about how I should respect the school and how I should use force to open or close thing,but honestly I couldn't care less so I just sit down and lay my head on the desk using my arms as a pillow and stare out the widow,watching the flower pedals from the cherry blossom trees fly though the air.

It is nice to watch the flower pedals,it calms me down but what I didn't notice was the small but visible smile forming on the face.I only noticed it when the entire class when silent and all the students were looking at ME."fuck are you all staring at you?!"I asked,only using a little attitude in my voice."AWW BAKUBRO YOU LOOK SO CUTE WHEN YOU SMILE" shitty hair yells as the whole class including that damn haft n haft bastard nods in agreement."FUCK DO YOU MEAN I WASN'T FUCKIN SMILE YOU DAMN EXTRAS"I yell.I can feel my face heat up and I look away after I am done screaming at them. Suddenly Queen alien runs up to me,hugging me tight around the neck "AWWWWE BAKUGOU YOUR SOO CUTE WHEN YOUR EMBARRASSED"she yells right in my left ear."fucking,MINA GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU DAMN EXTRA,AND I AM NOT FUCKING EMBARRASSED I AM JUST HOT!!!!!" I yell trying to pry this bitch off of me so I can breathe

"Everyone sit your asses in you seat so I can get this shit over with"a yellow Caterpillar said as it rolled into the room
After the yellow bean sack reached the middle of the class it unzipped and revealed a already tired Mr.Asaiwa

"Anyway we have a new student joining our class today"
There were a few whispers and giggles around the class but they quickly stopped after mr.Asaiwa eyes stared to glow red and his hair stared to rise
"Come in"he sound after the class was silent.
then the big ass doors of class 1-A slide open and in walked a short girl with blond and brown shiny hair,stunning blue eyes,and fare skin walked in.she was dressed in a white school shirt and a black miny skirts.she had on red,orange,and black sneakers.over all that she had a black coat that was slit at the back but didn't cover much at the front so they could see gray height leg socks.All the girls in class 1-A couldn't help but squeal at the adorable girl infront of them,because she was so short and her face looked so gentle she looked like she could be 8-9 years old."

*she looked like this*
(A/N:this is not my art work)

*she looked like this*(A/N:this is not my art work)

This is the outfit count out the shoes tho

And her hair was tied in a pony tail

hello,my name is Remunes bakugou,I am 15 years old and my quirk is called esperlight.I hope I can get along with all of you and because allies or friends."the small girl said with the most cutest and calmest voice they had ever heard.
Then reality hit them and that realize that her last name was the SAME as their hot-headed classmates
"WAIT DID YOU SAY YOU LAST NAME WAS BAKUGOU"denku screamed loud enough for class 1-B to hear,and breaking the awkward silence in the classroom.
"Yes I do recall that being my last name,why do you ask?"the girl responded still quite and calm
"R-Rei?"a raspy but shocked voice from the back of the class ask.
Everyone turn in their chairs to see katsuki standing,staring at Remunes with glossy eyes that making him looking like he were about to cry.
"Oh there you are suki"Remunes replied,Emphasizing the nickname
"What your just gonna stand there or are you gonna give your little sis a hug?"she said holding out her arms like she was signaling for him to hug her
But instead he fell into her arms crying and clenching the top part of her dress tightly in his fist
So tight that his knuckles turn the colors to white
"There,there kat don't cry I am here"Remunes said looking down at her brother with calming and happy eyes.
"Oh I forgot to mention that she was bakugou's sister"mr.asiawa said crawling into his yellow cacoma and going to sleep.
"WHAT?!" The whole class screamed (not includeding todoroki,Deku,and bird brains)

—__—__—__—__—__—__—__—__—__—__—__—_
A/n:
CLIFFHANGER!!
994 words people I made it longer for you all
Sorry for taking so long to update 😓😅
Love
-you author 💞💞💞💘💘💘💘💘