Pain Is The Game - Chapter 7 - Goddess, There's Still Hope For Me?

Hey guys! Welcome back to Pain Is The Game! I want to start by thanking you all for your patience for this chapter while I finished school! Thankfully while taking these few weeks off, I was able to secure a 4.0 GPA along with scholarships and my degrees! Thanks again for your love and dedication, I hope you enjoy this chapter, my friends!

Pain Is The Game:
Chapter 7 - Goddess, There's Still Hope For Me?

Thud, thud, thud. 

Who's banging on the door? I opened my eyes to a powerful sting of pain piercing the center of my head. Holy fuck what is this? I immediately shut my eyes with a groan and jammed my head deep in between my pillows. Holy fucker of fucks, why do I feel this way? Why does it feel like someone just squeezed lemon juice in my eyes and started kicking a metal boot to my head?

Thud, thud, thud. Oh, shit was this sound coming from my head? I groaned in anguish at this feeling, was this from drinking? When did I do that? Holy shit how did I get here? The questions kept coming as there was a bang at the door, this time louder than the one in my head. The suddenness of the sound heightened the pounding I already had inside.

"Who the fuck is banging on my door?" I groaned out, I wish I had the strength to yell and scream at whoever the hell it was at my door. Suddenly, my bathroom door opened, and rushing footsteps approach the door. Wait, who the hell was INSIDE my room? I lifted my head out of my pillows to only see that my room door had closed. I hadn't seen who just ran there, I assume they didn't want me to claw their eyes out. 

Goddess, I need to get up. I summoned all of my strength to lift me out of bed, but I was only met with wobbly arms and an even bigger headache. Goddess I wanted to cry, what did I do to deserve this? It felt like everything would cause the pounding in my head to skyrocket, even the little whispering outside my door. 

"You need... she's not..." a voice whispered and was met with a little growl. After more whispered arguing, my door opened back up lightly and light footsteps tip-toed to my side of the bed.

"Hey, Cass..." Dylan? Why was Dylan in my room? I groaned I didn't have the strength to strangle him for being somewhere he shouldn't be. What the hell made him think this was okay? "Drink this, it'll help with the headache so you can open your eyes," I immediately grabbed whatever was in his hands and chugged. It was a sweet drink that tasted of mangos, pineapple, and a hint of ginger. I felt the relief he spoke of almost instantly, I was able to lift myself from my pillows and look around my room. But this wasn't my room, it was a lot larger and had a bigger bed. Not to mention the massive sized T.V. at the end of the room where a couch was.

My squinted gaze landed on Dylan, I didn't know if I wanted to feel angry or confused by the fact that I ended up in his bed. I handed Dylan the now empty cup and moved from under the covers, I was relieved to see that my clothes were still on, not that I expected that they wouldn't be, but a girl just has to make sure. "Thanks for that drink, Dylan." I gave him a small smile and tried to stand but my legs said, "Hell Nah" and I fell. Well, I almost fell, thankfully Dylan was quick to catch me. I gave a light laugh and thanked him again. After he did his whole thing of telling me to remain still while the juice did its work, I decided to move our discussion in a different direction. Starting with why I was here... in his room of all places.

"So, what is this?" I asked as Dylan walked to his closet, he looked at me from the far side of the room. "Why am I in your room?" Goddess his room was nice though, it was at least three times the size of mine. Of course, I wouldn't want my room to be this big, it's not like I was planning on living here for the rest of my life.

"Well," Dylan began as he walked back over to the bed with a shirt from his closet, he handed it to me as he sat on the chair that was a few feet from the bed and on the other side of his nightstand. "Last night was the pack ceremony, signifying our independence. You had some drinks and..." And what? Oh Goddess, please don't tell me that we did something! "We hung out,"