Chapter-11 The Wedding

Third Person POV
Ethan couldn't stop himself from getting out of the car and opening the door for Arabella. Arabella smiled and thanked him softly. Getting in the after her Ethan asked his driver to drive them to the venue. Arabella was looking out and a smile was on her lips, Ethan took the opportunity to feast his eyes and drink in her beauty. He had the urge to hold her hand and frowned at his thoughts...seriously what have you done to me Ari...Ari, he wanted to call her by that name.
Ethan cleared his throat and Arabella turned towards him...
"You look beautiful in this dress" he said and Arabella blushed and said a thank you...
" It's a gift..." Ethan smiled preparing to tell her that he is glad she liked it but Arabella continued...
" Victor sent me this as a gift" She didn't miss the sudden frown on Ethan's face...
"Victor??" He asked confused...
"Umm...Victor surname from our dash department" of course Ethan understood who she was referring to what he didn't understand was why Arabella thought the dress was a gift from him?
Arabella was still so excited that she couldn't stop herself from telling Ethan about how she got it...
"Yesterday I got a delivery at my place of this dress and these heals...I wasn't sure who sent them and just then Victor called me and asked if I liked everything. It was a pleasant surprise." Ethan was still baffled and couldn't stop himself from asking...
"He told you that he sent those?" And Arabella blushed even more and just nodded in confirmation. Ethan didn't miss the sparkle in her eyes when she spoke about Victor...
"He is my best friend's brother " Ethan shook his head and turned to look out. He wanted to break it to Arabella that Victor is a liar but her smile and the happiness in her eyes stopped him from doing so. He could clearly see Arabella's feelings for Victor. He felt a pang in his chest and wondered why is he feeling such pain...it was not like I loved her...he tried to talk to himself only for his inner self to scoff...keep lying to yourself.
Ethan was not a immature teen to behave like a heartbroken person, for him right now it was more important to find out about Victor... why did he lie to Arabella? He wondered and most importantly how did he know about the gifts Ethan sent. Ethan was sure no one knows about this. All the questions swimming in his mind came to halt when he felt a soft touch on his hand and turned to look at Arabella. She had a hesitant smile on her face...
" I am sorry Mr. Ethan...I called you twice but you didn't respond...we are here..." Ethan blinked and looked outside, they had reached the venue. He cleared his throat and asked Arabella to wait, she looked at him confused while he got outside the car and made his way towards her. He was a gentleman, no matter how rude he seemed. Whenever he took Lillian(check name of PA) as a plus one he would always give her utmost respect and treat her well. Today it is Arabella, his Ari. How can he miss this chance.
Ethan opened the door for Arabella and give her his hand, she thanked him and took his hand. Ethan's hand held a warmth unknown and new to Arabella. But she ignored those feelings as she was eager to have Victor's eyes on herself. Oblivious to the eyes that were looking at her with so much love and affection.
***
Couple dance scene