𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪?

I had an idea for this chapter. Comment at the end if you see it!

𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪?

Aquarius: Moniwa. You get along and he invites you to volleyball. (whether to watch or play is up to you)

Pisces: Yui (Karasuno's girl's captain) or Sugawara. Either way, you get along, and again, they invite you to volleyball.

Aries: You ask Akaashi or Ushijima for help. They help you and you go off.

Taurus: Nishinoya or Terushima is forced to help you because they got in trouble. Your sarcasm pisses Nishinoya off or Terushima is just slightly annoyed by it, but either way, you both are balls of energy at the beginning and get along at least a little bit.

Gemini: Takeru Nakashima offers to help you when you look lost while looking at a map you were given. You gladly accept and he helps you out. The two of you get along and you talk a lot.

Cancer: Yuzuru Komaki is told to show you around during lunch. He shows you around and you both go back to class. He seems nice, but he's quiet. You can't tell what he thinks about you.

Leo: Komi asks if you need help. You say no, obviously. You don't need help. You're amazing. He helps you anyways because, in truth, you were in the entirely wrong place. Later, he introduced you to Bokuto and you two got in an argument about who was better. Komi showed you where the (insert your hobby) kids sit and you went over there.

Virgo: Semi or Yaku show you around. You get along with them and you end up being the manager so you can help them. (Nekoma's finally got one. Good job.)

Libra: You ask Yahaba for help. He drags Mad Dog to help you too. You get along with Yahaba, and Mad Dog tolerates you but says you're annoyingly nice. 

Scorpio: Atsumu Miya offers to show you around. He's pretty so you say yes. The two of you talk a lot until his fangirls who also think he's hot get jealous and you get in an argument with them, so Atsumu takes this opportunity to sneak off, apologizing to you later.

Sagittarius: Kazuma Bobata is told to help you out. He seems very laid back, but he has some energy. He shows you around a little, and you figure it out after a while. You see him around school every once and a while and you two are on good terms, though you hang out in completely different crowds.

Capricorn: Kenma got in trouble for being on his phone in class and shows you around quietly. You two are both quiet, but to make it less awkward, you ask him about the game he's playing during the tour on his Switch. He says it's called Persona 5 and then the tour finishes. You talk to him about his games a bit and then he has to go to practice. You still see him around school sometimes, and you ask him for help in class sometimes. You are on good terms with him and have gone to some volleyball games to cheer him on.

Did anyone see it? If you did, comment what it was. If you get it right, you get an internet cookie! I hope you enjoyed the mini-stories! You guys are awesome!