Synopthis

EAST SIDE :

EAST SIDE :

LACEY 'EMILIA' REYNOLDS WAS SIMPLY AN ORANGE. Like all the colours of an art collection met and created the blonde girl that never stopped smiling. It wasn't as though she was incredibly different or unique, or even interesting in that matter. People just looked at her like an object, Like she was theirs to own. Maybe because in a way, she was. It was easy to control the girl, it just took a couple pills, drink and sex, and she was theirs for the night.

Nobody really knew what was wrong with Lacey Reynolds. There were speculations that it was her fathers death that pushed the girl over the edge - or her brother's disappearance, or even her on again of again relationship with Rafe Cameron. Either way, the girl had an addiction to the feeling of being high, not so much from drugs- in which she used often, but that adrenaline feeling she got when on the verge of death.

It felt like drowning, like the closer she got to death, the more happy the blonde would feel. The girl got away with doing wild stuff, because well she was 'royalty' on the island. Everyone know who she was, And if they didn't want to be her, then they wanted to do her. She was always everyone's first choice, being Rafe Cameron's since Middle school. People cared about the blonde- not genuinely but they acted like they did, which gave the girl false hope for the future. The hope was slime however, once the girl realised how bartered ribs and drug overdoses weren't real love.

Lacey Reynolds didn't meet the Pogues till the summer that changed her whole opinion on the world, again. She was simply a ticking time bomb, ready to explode and take down everyone in her path. And truthfully, In a way the Pogues began to recognise that. It was like she met the rest of the oranges in the apple tree.

Warning
•Strong language
•Sex
•Drug use
•Violence
•Underage drinking

"And that's Lacey Reynold, Preferably known as The Kook Princess. Nobody really knew that much about her, not that anyone cared to find out. It was pretty obvious from the expensive jewelry and her dickhead of a boyfriend, that's she's the definition of Privelegde kook. Yeah, she rebells sometimes, throwing wild party's - Us Pogues were never invited, not that we wanted to be, drugs were known to be a big thing at those parties.

But if you ask me, she's just as boring as the rest of them."

Edited: 431 words
Monday 5th April 2021