𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜

Still Geoffrey Evergreen:

Just like every species,humans ,have too , to adapt to different ecosystems in order to survive. You sometimes act different ways with different people, to show them the side of you that is more similar to their personality, to impress.

Unpopular opinion: nobody is 100% themselves, every bit of your personality is made by influence, whether it's good or bad.

That's exactly what I did, I took the molly even though I don't do drugs.
Now I had this burden to carry.

When she gave me the full menu, I noticed her lack of experience . I don't personally know any other drug dealers, but I could see she was new to this.

We couldn't deal at school ,so she gave me a location to fetch them. I thought several times about not going , but I wanted to keep my recently invented drug using persona, so I went to class, and decided that i wanted to find more about this mysterious girl. It was home time, and the football jocks and their friends decided to throw a party at Yohann Bradshaw's house. Everybody was invited. But us rejects knew that wasn't our place...and even though we were invited, we weren't.

I was viciously starring with anger and jealousy at the popular people, when this voice approached me with scary tone .
It said:
"Meet me at the dead end next to Lazlo's mini market".

And so I went, with the naive hope of getting to know her better.

I thought to myself :" It's just a casual meeting with a girl... in a DEAD END".

I was turning into the the dead end, when I felt a knife in my back.

I remained calm, because I knew it had to be her.

She said: "give me the money!fast!"

I did as she said, and in exchange she handed me the molly.

It was fast...didn't even get the chance to talk to her...

"Wait...are you going to Bradshaw's party?"
Again, I don't know why I did that.

"First of all ... do I know you ?!"

She came back rapidly and said:
"I was just doing business, and now that it is over, we don't know each other and this never happened!"

I was shocked and scared and at the same enchanted.

She did yell at me, but it didn't mean she wasn't going to the party.

I jumped on my bike, and Rushed home While thinking of the millions of possibilities tonight could bring...
A New social status... New cool friends ... My confidence back...

Camila Rodriguez:

I tried going home without thinking of the bullshit i went through today.
As the New emo kid in school, i had to show how tough i Was, and how much of a damn i didnt give, But at the same i felt this constant pressure to fit in, and get friends.
I tried reaching out to the visibly outcasts...

'can i sit with you' I said.
Immediatly, all eyes turned to me, and a sudden silence was installed...

Great Camila, even the school weirdos, think you're weird.

'of course you can'

Said this weird figure...