Prolouge

"hey Sci! I got the supply's you needed" a skeleton said, Sci looked up at the red scarfed skeleton that's putting it down next to him, Sci smiled at him, "thank you Geno" He chirped. Geno looked at the portal Sci was making, they haven't remembered what the portal was for but Sci seems to be very excited after Draco told him about it. Now that Gaster is gone and everything is back at peace Sci can now have the time to work on the portal. Geno left the room to give Sci his time and not ask any questions yet. But when Geno came back he can already see Draco and Killer fighting again, The sanses also yelling at them to stop and trying to separate them, Man those two never get along do they? They're like cats fighting and hissing at each other and that's what they are doing. Error finally was able the separate them, he didn't let go of them though, "Seriously! This is like the hundred time you guys fight!" Error yelled, "actually it's fifty three" Dust corrected. Error rolled his eyes and went back to yelling at them.

"Man they never get along" Nightmare said, "Draco even said he won't kill any one since he trusts us, why not Killer?" Blue questioned, "I don't know, probably still cranky about almost getting stabbed by Killer a whole lot of times" Razz shrugged as he drank his red glass of whine. "GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!" Sci screamed. "What is it?" Ink questioned, "I finished it!! The portals now done!!" Sci squealed, he ran down the basement leaving the sanses with unanswered questions but they followed him anyway, when they came down Sci moved out of their way showing a huge portal that touched the ceiling.

"Ta Da!" Sci yelled, we all looked at the portal confused as Sci explained what it does, "This portal can do a lot of things, it can take us anywhere in different multiverses like um" Sci stopped for a moment thinking of a great sentence to say. "So you're saying this portal right here can take us to any universe that didn't exist in our multiverse?" Dust asked, Sci nodded as the others looked at each other. Error let go of Draco, and Killer and walked up to the portal observing it.

"Well whatever it does it better not take me to another person that's edgy like me" Fell said. G rolled his eyes as Geno shook his head, "Fell you can't be the only edgy person around here or any multiverse, anyone can be as edgy as you" Fell looked at Geno and walked up to him. "Still they probably are bad at being edgy, and they might not be as bad ass too" Fell growled, "it doesn't matter! Anyone can be whatever they want it's not just you that takes the edgy reward!" Geno yelled. "Well for this multiverse I can take the reward because I'm the first sans that's edgy!" Fell and Geno growled at each other as the other sanses looked at each other. "You know what that's it, I'm tired of you being a dumbass!" Geno yelled as he summoned a gaster blaster and shot it at Fell, he ducked and was not hit, but the portal wasn't so lucky. Everyone gasped as the portal was constantly making loud noises and smoke spreading everywhere. "Geno why did you do that!" Sci yelled, "I didn't mean it I swear!" Geno protest. Everyone tried running away but it was too late, The portal started to blow up making a huge white light surround the whole universe. . .
-------------

Yay! I'm finally done :D
Sorry I took so long I was trying to think of what to write and stuff, and because I had stuff to do to but now I finished writing the prologue, now I just have to get started on the other chapters. pmoultrie