That tragic day

Taylor pov-

As I made my way into the school building I almost immediately saw my fantastic four ! if your wondering who they are well , THEY ARE THE MOSt COOLEST PEOPle EVEr !!!!!

My two BFF s of the group are Stephanie and jade . Stephanie is the same age as I am (16) but instead she has brown curly hair with crystal blue eyes . She's captain of the schools cheer squad and has a weird obsession with pigs . jade is a year younger than steph and I ,but she makes up for it In athletes . jade has blond hair with warm chocolate brown eyes . She's the thinnest of the group ( I blame sports ) .

the other two people of our awesome squad is jake and Chris .

jake is a blond haired blue eyed goofball who can cheer anyone up . he might be a guy but deep down he's a white girl . he's very bubbly and has a humorous personality .

Chris on the other hand is a sandy blond with green grassy eyes . Chris is known for his witty an smart comments . overall he's a pretty cool guy

Well any ways as I made my way over to my little group I noticed that Stephanie and jade both had anxious yet excited looks on their faces . what could tht be about?

As I walked up to our little meet up I was immediately bombarded with questions , "what are you doing tonight "! , "Got any plans after school "?! " Wanna do something fun tonight"?! " woah !!" I yelled . " One at a time "! " Sorry " Stephanie mumbled but quickly recovered as she bounced up and down in excitement . " So are you coming to the party tonight " ? steph said with much excitement

Should I go ? I mean I kinda want to go home and just chill . " I don't really want to , I just wanna chill after school ". " Please "! Said jade and Stephanie giving me those irresistible puppy dog eyes " Urg ! fine but don't expect me to dress up "! Jade and steph Both jumped up with glee and started thier own little convos on what I should wear. Like seriously ?!

As the bell rang I turned on my heels and started walking to my locker " Taylor !wait up"! jake called running up to me . " What's up "? I asked , knowing him he'd say something like " The sky " or " the roof " instead I got a even dumber reply ." can I copy your homework "? of course he'd ask that . " Hmmmmmm.... I don't know ". I said teasingly carrying out the ow . "please Tay "! he said desperately " fine dude just chill" I said pulling it out. " thank you" jake said cheerfully and pranced away . that boy , I swear .

As I made my way to my seat for 1st period I reliezed that I didn't have a pencil . smooth Taylor , real smooth .

I looked around and spotted Chris not to far away with - guess what what?
TWO PENCILS !!!!!! yes !

I made my over to Chris and casually said ," hey Chrissy my main man " . " What do you want taylor" ? " could I pretty please with a cherry on top barrow a pencil from you "? " no".
My face fell , I was not expecting that .! " I'm just kidding Tay Geesh "! Chris said suddenly . Whew ! I thought I was screwed for a minute ! I quickly grabbed the pencil , said my thank you s and skipped back to my desk .

Literally right when I sat down the teacher walked in , mrs Callao . mrs Callao is a middled aged tan woman with ginger hair . Weird combination , but whatevs

" Turn to page 125 in your science book now " , The teacher said looking boringly tossing her ginger hair over her shoulder . I quickly flipped to the pages . great. More Human body ,
yahhhhhhh ( note the sarcasm )

As I jotted down notes the intercome came on . let me guess, another student to check out. yahhhhhhh. ( note the sarcasm ) .

Later I would know how wrong I was

" Teachers and staff, lock all doors and classrooms " the terrified voice said , I could screams of terror and panic in the background . what's happening ? " Whatever you do don't open the doors for an----- ". the scared voice in the intercom suddenly stopped as an ear pricing bang sounded , right in the enter come .

Immedetly my class got up and ran to the corner of the room as my mrs Callao ran too lock the door.
Me and my friends huddled with each other shivering and silently crying .
Died silence filled the room only gasping breaths and silent sobs could be heard .

I leaned agiant jake on my right with jade , steph and Connor on my left . I was shaking and grabbing on to his arm for dear life. I was terrified to say the least .
Silence pierced the room , what made it worse was That they left the intercom on , every once in a while you'd heard screams usually followed by gun shots . it was pure terror . what's happening !?

Suddenly we started hearing screams and shots being fired , closer now , pure and utter fear crept inside me . We could hear voices , they sounded foreign ,strange To the ear and hard to understand . we could hear screams and accents they were closer know . I looked to my right and saw jake , he was a mess , blood shot eyes and a quivering lip . I squeezed his hand in a attempt to comfort him . I looked toy left and saw Chris whispering comforting words to jade and steph .

Suddenly it got quiet . deathly quiet , every one was hung in the suspense like a bug , trapped in a spiders web . the teacher looked up from her crouched position near the door . everyone. was confused . suddenly a loud banging sound came from the other side of the door . I flinched at the sudden noise it was deadly queit . no one dared say any thing . a few minutes passed by , nothing ,no sound . After that loud banging , everything seemed to freeze . " I think it's sa-" our teachers words were suddenly cut off as the door projected forward .

In walked people who I looked at In terror . We're doomed .

Guess I'm not going to that party tonight .

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~/~/~/.;~<€<>€>

So how's that ?! is it any good ?
Comment and love you guys !

Ps I'm having a cover contest !best on gets a shoutout and a appearance in the book !
Jessi xox