9

The smell of the gym reeks with pure intense competition as the two teams started warming up for the semi finals game. The team won their previous game before winning against Date Tech earlier and now they will be facing the fearless Karasuno team. This isn't my first game anymore but I'm pretty sure that this game is different from the other teams that we've faced.

The warm up ended and the starters of both teams are being called.

Aoba Johsai Starters

Team Captain Oikawa, Setter

Iwaizumi, Wing Spiker

Kindaichi, Middle Blocker

Hanamaki, Wing Spiker

Matsukawa, Middle Blocker

Kunimi, Wing Spiker

Watari, Libero

Karasuno Starters

Team Captain Sawamura, Wing Spiker

Azumane, Wing Spiker

Tanaka, Wing Spiker

Hinata, Middle Blocker

Kageyama, Setter

Tsukihima, Middle Blocker

Nishinoya, Libero

The crowd went wild as the starters made their way on the court. Each school were chanting their cheers to lift up their players as the winner of this match will grab a ticket to the finals against the very dominant Shiratorizawa team.

Oikawa served to start the match.

"Make it count Oikawa!" his teammates cheered

"Missed that and you'll treat me tonkotsu!!" Iwaizumi said

"Shoyu Ramen for me!" Matsukawa added

"Do you want me to screw this or what?" Oikawa complained as he felt the pressure his co-starters has given

For us near the court who heard the boys just laughed. How can they still manage to joke around a time like this? I asked to myself.

The referee blew the whistle.

Oikawa served a very strong one as usual but the Karasuno's captain was able to receive it but was returned to us immediately. Kindaichi reacted to it fast so as Hinata resulting for a joust. Though Kindaichi was able to outpowered the small middle blocker and tipped the ball on the opponent's side, Karasuno's setter was quick to respond and was able to make the first touch. The team was able to shut the Karasuno's fast quick play but it was the libero Nishinoya who set the ball and four attackers were ready to execute the play.