Freddy X Springtrap

William ran into the private room of Freddy Fazbear's pizza. He smiled to himself, he got away with murder officially. He made sure the spring Bonnie suit was placed back where it was before he borrowed it and was about to exit the safe room. He turned around and almost had a heart attack right there. Five spirits of five dead children were standing right in front of him. William screamed trying to get them away until they cornered him. He jumped into the spring Bonnie suit to escape from them, but the roof was old and had been leaking for years. The spring-locks snapped and stabbed into his body. He screamed in agony and fell to the floor. He laid on the floor trembling and bleeding out.

William, now Springtrap woke up hours later, in the same room. His body was aching and he was covered in his own dried blood. He was able to move and shakily stood up. There was no way he could have lived through that. He looked around and was about to exit the private room until someone walked in. Springtrap looked up to see none other than Freddy. He was big and tall and so sexy. Freddy hadn't said anything, but you could sense the tension in the room. Sexual or not there was a lot of tension. Freddy walked up to Springtrap with dark eyes. "Welcome to hell, Afton." He laughed demonically.

Springtrap was confused. He knew he couldn't have lived through that spring-lock failure, but this was hell? How was this hell? He was here with Freddy. Freddy grabbed him like he weighed nothing and started dragging him away. "HEY where are you taking me?" Freddy had entered Chica's kitchen and slammed the over door open. "I want some pizza." Freddy threw Springtrap in the over and slammed it shut. He turned it up to 450° and left the kitchen.

About two hours of letting Springtrap cook Freddy took him out. Freddy ate him whole like he was pizza. Springtrap awoke in the same place again at the same time as if everything had reset. So this was hell. He would wake up everytime he died and Freddy would kill him another way.

Freddy walked into the room. Springtrap didn't move. He didn't have to Freddy would just pick him up. Freddy didn't pick him up, though. Freddy crouched in front of Springtrap. Springtrap was waiting for him to say something, but he never did. Freddy kissed him passionately. Springtrap was so surprised, but very very aroused asf. "Freddy, how is this torture?" Springtrap looked up at Freddy's big beautiful eyes.

"You have no idea what I have planned." Freddy smiled evilly at him. Half an hour later Freddy had gaped Springtrap's asshole and shoved Mangle into it. Springtrap screamed and cried on the floor as his anal canal collapsed and he bled out. He awoke again, he was reborn but could still feel a pain in his bum. Freddy wasn't in the room when he awoke. For hours Springtrap waited for him to show up and he didn't.

Springtrap finally decided he would go explore to find out what was up. Springtrap walked to the door in the private room. The door was cracked open and all the wood that had previously been boarding it up was in broken pieces on the floor. He pushed the door open and walked into the dark yet colorful hallways of the pizzeria. The whole place was silent, but he could see a light coming from the office.

Springtrap walked to the right side office door and peeked into the room. He wish he hadn't, though. In the room Bonnie was sitting in the office chair. Freddy was holding a large kitchen knife coated in blood. Bonnie had a big stab wound in the middle of his chest which Freddy was having sex with. The room was filled with the sound of blood squelching everytime Freddy thrusted into the stab wound. The office chair was hitting the desk repeatedly. The whole scene was revolting. Springtrap tried to stay quiet, but when he gagged Freddy heard it.

Freddy and Bonnie stopped and walked to Springtrap. "Well, look who was spying on us." Bonnie said. Freddy dragged Springtrap over to the chair and forced him to sit in it. Bonnie was smiling at Springtrap as he forcefully grabbed his wrist and forced him to stick his fingers in the stab wound. Springtrap screamed and puked when Bonnie shoved Springtrap's fingers deep into the hole in his chest. A mixture of blood and Freddy's come oozed out and it made Springtrap cry. Bonnie let go of his hand and he took it back so fast the chair rolled backwards, bumping into Freddy. Freddy grabbed him by his bunny ear and picked him up. "I think this is gonna be the best round yet." He laughed psychotically.

Bonnie tied Springtrap up on the desk. Springtrap was crying silently because he could just see the gears working in Freddy's brain trying to pick out which sick type of torture he was planning to do. Freddy didn't say a word, Bonnie would go along with anything he did. Freddy reached up to where Springtrap's eyes were and pulled out his eyeballs. Springtrap screamed at the top of his lungs until Bonnie kissed him. He kicked and squirmed on the desk trying to get away from everything. Freddy held up the two eyeballs in his hand. He smiled a smile that was unreadable to everyone in the room. He walked to the end of the desk and shoved the eyeballs into Springtrap's slightly stretched out asshole. He screamed again, but his voice was going out. He was completely blind to everything that was happening and could only use his sense of sound at this point. He could hear someone walking close to his head. His head was forced to the side and Bonnies large, still smaller than Freddy's, animatronic dick was shoved down his throat. He choked and spluttered and screamed all at the same time. He threw up three times before passing out and eventually dying.

This time Springtrap woke up in a bedroom. Someone else was sleeping with him. Freddy was in the bed and it seemed that they were married in this new life. Maybe hell was over and he had gone to heaven. THE END ASF.