𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

may 31
7:48 am.

me and damonte went into school holding hands. it was weird but i didn't care anymore.

i saw brandon and nia so we walked over to them.

"nah cause what the fuck is going on wit y'all" nia said all confused.

"girl anyways" i said laughing not addressing the situation.

"we good?" damonte said to branden tryna dap him up .

branden just looked at him , then walked past .

i really hope this lil fight ain't gon mess up our friend group .

i said bye to damonte and branden while me and nia headed to our first class.

"y'all fucked didn't y'all" nia said as we was sitting down in our class.

i gave her a look that meant yes .

"y'all nastyyyy" she said laughing at me. i laughed wit her dumbass.

"but nah is y'all really good, because i'm just mad confused how you was just crying over him yesterday, now y'all fucking" nia said.

"i don't know at this point, i'm just tryna have fun" i said.

"well i'm just tryna look out for you and make sure you don't get hurt" she said.

"and i thank and love you for that besttt" i said hugging her.

never really had a bestfriend but with nia we just have a different connection then i had wit anybody before.

after that class had started .

when class finally let out damonte and branden was right outside the door waiting for us.

"let's skip" they both said.

me and nia both looked at each other. at first we was taking them as a joke but then i thought about it and it actually sounded fun.

"ite how we gon do it" i said.

"we just gon walk out the front doors" branden said.

"i know you fuckin lyin" nia said looking at him like he was dumb.

"i mean shit what we bout to do jump out the window" branden said. nia just rolled her eyes.

"let's go" i said walking towards the doors.

they was looking at me like i was crazy but when i opened the doors they came right outside wit me.

"WE OUT THIS BITCH" we all screamed then started laughing.

"so where we gon go, wherever it is gotta think of it quick before they come after us" i said.

"shit i'm hungry" damonte said.

"ite let's go to chick-fil-a" nia said. "i got my money wit me" she added on.

"ite bet" i said going toward nia car.

while we was riding i was taking videos and posting them on snap and instagram .

half way to chick-fil-a i looked at my phone and saw ny'asia had slid up on my story.

"oh shit" i said going to see what she said.

"what happened" nia said.

"ny'asia talking bout sum she gon tell my momma we skipping" i said getting mad.

"might as well call ha 6ix9ine" branden said making all of us laugh.

"nah but foreal what do i do, or say" i said.

they all just shrugged they shoulders. i swear these niggas are no help i thought to myself.

"ny'asia please don't tell her nun, i'll get you sum from chick-fil-a" i texted her.

"ite deal , i wanna number two combo wit a sprite please" she texted back.

"ite i got you, please don't tell ma" i texted.

"i'll see what i can do" she texted back.

"i swear i hate that lil girl" i said to them.

they just laughed.

we got to chick-fil-a and put in our orders, including ny'asias.

when we finally got our food , damonte sat across from me and i took a picture saying "first date kinda nervous" then laughed at it.

we ate then was wondering what we was gon do next.

"let's go to the mall so i can spoil you" damonte said while looking at me. whew he was so fine when he does that !

"i mean shit if you want to" i said smiling.

"ite let's gooo" nia said heading out the door.

when we got to the mall me and damonte spilt up from branden and nia to go shopping.

we went to footlocker , pink , forever 21 , and other places . and whew did he cash out on me.

"thank you bae" i said while kissing him.

"no problemo" he said kissing back.

we went to the food court to meet back up wit nia and branden , by that time school was about the end in like an hour so i texted my mom.

"i'm gonna be riding home with nia and going to her house after school" i texted.

"ok be home by 7 no later than that" she texted back.

being that it was only 2:30 ian have a problem with that.

"ok so we can go back to my place , my parents ain't home" nia said.

as we were going to her car i thought i seen my
momma car.

i got a closer look and it was hers , and she was in it looking right at me.

"oh shit

hey y'all ! how y'all like this chapter ? make sure to vote and excuse any mistakes . 😗✌🏽