18

END M E
if any are you are curious who is geb's boyfriend-- screw y'all im not gonna tell//

Narrator's PoV

" Where are you taking me? " Mideiro followed after Hoshiro had taken his hand and dragged him out of the auditorium. He said nothing and only smiled at the smaller man, a hint of mischief held in his eyes. He snorted once he noticed, " Okay then, Mr. Secrets. " He rolled his eyes and let the other lead. They passed through the crowd of chattering students, some eyed them strangely, specifically Hohiro, but they guessed they were part of the play. He dragged them inside the building, walked through the halls, and stopped in front of some room.

Hoshiro gave his hand a little squeeze and softly spoke, " We're here. " Mideiro glanced up to see what it is and then cringed at what he read, Hoshiro chuckling as Mideiro spoke up with the playful tone of dibelief, " Really? A photobooth? " " Really. " He soon led them inside, greeted with mostly women as they fangirled over Hoshiro's hot bod. Mideiro was annoyed from the attention, he wished someone would look at him like the way the girls swoon over Hoshiro. Little did he know, that someone he wished for was near.

They walked inside the rather wide booth, looking around as they saw a box of accessories in the corner in which Mideiro happily rummaged at. He pulled out a cowboy hat and put it on himself, fingers on the brim as he sent a playful glare at the man. " It's high noon~ " He hummed, finger gunning Hoshiro who was stiffling his laugh. " You ain't Jesse McCree. " Hoshiro stated as Mideiro rolled his eyes and pulled another accessory. He immediately skipped towards Shiro and put it on the man, along with a lasso wrapping his arms and waist. " ..what did you put on me? " Mideiro slyly grinned, " Cow horns. " Hoshiro's face grew red and Mideiro pulled on the rope, eyes on the camera with a bright, innocent grin.

That was the first picture. They had 4 more ㅡ Mideiro putting on the cringey, memey accessories and Hoshiro just wore what Mideiro put on him. They had one decent pic where they wore nothing but normal, or their current costume, clothing.. but they also had one pic where they literally wore every accessory in the box. They walked out, Hoshiro exhausted as he didn't expect Mideiro to be so energetic. They waited for the photos to produce, and the results were blursed. Just two goofy bros hanging out, nothing more, nothing less.. unless if you squint ans look closely, they might be a couple. Hoshirp had offered to pay but the girls dismissed him and they made their way out.

" Anywhere else? " Mideiro asked curiously with a beaming smile. " Do you want to eat or haunted house?-- " " HAUNTED HOUSE. DEFINITELY. " The sparkle in those golden eyes shone brighter than never before and that struck an arrow in Shiro's fragile heart for soft things. The man laughed as he led the way happily, " You seem rather excited. " " Is that bad? " He asked, cocking up a brow as he was rather serious with his question. Shiro shook his head, " Of course not. It makes you look cuter. " Unaware of what he said at first, everything was alright and then realization hit him and he became flustered, " I- I MEAN-- WHAT I WAS T- TRYING TO SAY WAS-- " he was silenced by Mideiro, pressing a finger softly on the man's lips, " Shush. I know you meant it in platonic way. Thank you. " He kindly smiled as soon took the lead, taking Hoshiro's hand this time.

' There's no way he could've said that to me romantically. Those feelings 2 months ago are probably gone. ' Mideiro thought, a smile on his face. For some reason, he felt sorta hurt that Hoshiro meant that in a platonic way.
' ..if you only knew I genuinely meant what I said.. ' Hoshiro followed Mideiro with a small disappointed pout on his face, disappointed at himself that he couldn't bring himself to tell his crush how he felt.

They walked up into the class that held up a haunted house for the festival and waited in line for their turn. Mideiro easily read Hoshiro who was getting bored with waiting and so he grabbed his attention by talking about haunted houses and where they began until it was finally their turn. They walked in and, once they do, the door behind them shut almost immediately and they were succumbed into darkness. Not completely, dim red lights were bright enough to at least give them a path to venture.