✰ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛✰

Morgans POV:

I woke up and check my phone I saw that Josh Richards started following me on tik Tok and Instagram! I mean I had like 150k followers on Tik Tok but that is only for being on CHEER on Netflix. But how did he find me! Then Shannon sat up.

Shannon: Morning My Beautiful Babes

Sherbs: Morning

Morgan: Morning my loves! 

We all got up and started packing as we were leaving for LA today. We all put our bags by the door so we could put them in the uber when it got here!

I was wearing this:

Sherbs: The uber is here girlies!

We all walk down the stairs and put our bags in the Uber. We were heading to LA for two weeks then we were going to Hawaii for a week before we all went home. It was a celebration trip for winning at Daytona. Daytona is the biggest Cheer competition and we won it for the 12th time and we were back to back champions! 

It is like an hour drive to the airport so I decided to post and Instagram.

Morgannlyn

Morgannlyn Heading to LA today! Gonna miss my Dawg Fam!

Tagged: @Shannonmaay @ladarius_marshall17 @jushinsley_

Liked by: @Joshrichards @shannonmaay @Gabibutler and 428,293 others

Shannonmaay We da new bgc!

       Morgannlyn  @Shannonmaay We are!!

Joshrichards  Yo You should come to sway!

       Mackenziesherburn @Joshrichards we might 😶 *Liked by @Morgannlyn*

        User2 Josh has a girlfriend🤔

GabiButler FIOFMU! 

*Loading more comments*

I had been gaining more followers as more and more people were discovering CHEER! When we got to the airport we went and got Starbucks and went to our gate. I check my phone and saw I got a dm for Josh Richards.

DM'S

(Josh Bold Morgan normal)

Hey I saw your coming to LA!

Oh yeah! I am I am about to board!

Oh cool are you coming by yourself?

No I am with two of my friends.

oh ok cool maybe you and your friends should come to sway!

Oh ok that sounds cool! I will ask them!

Ok!

Wait one question?

Go ahead

How did you find me?

So I turned the tv on you and your cheer team were on Ellen then Bryce pointed you out and called you a cutie. Then Later I was scrolling through tik Tok and saw you on Ellen's tik Tok so I followed you then I found you on instagram. 

Oh ok cool I might follow you back on Tik Tok 😉

I might follow you on Twitter

Anyways my flight is about to board

Ok bye!

*Read 11:23 am*

During the flight I showed Shannon and Sherbs the dm's.

Shannon: You should so go for it babes

Morgan: He has a girlfriend!

Sherbs: So!? he is so interested in you!

Morgans: Anyways I don't have time for a relationship while I am at Navarro

Shannon: It's Called long distance!

Morgan: If we are mean't to be together we will end up together one day but for now I am going to respect the fact he is in a relationship!

Sherbs: You do you babes!

I then fall asleep on Shannons shoulder.

*Authors Note! Hey guys hope you are enjoying it so far! I am trying to update everyday! Comment down below if you guys wanna see anything in particular!*