08

*+angelina's pov+*

                                             🤍

                                             🤍

FAST FOWARD TO LUNCH

      it was finally lunch time, at least half the day is already over. i could feel mattia's eyes burning into my soul throughout all of our classes we had so far. alexa play mixed personalities by ynw melly. we all sat in our usual spot at the lunch table but mattia's spot was emptied, he went to go sit with cynthia's friend group or shall i say minions.

"sooo, nobody had a good morning?" robert said popping a grape into his mouth

"now's not the time robert" kairi said clearing his throat

i tried to break the awkward tension by speaking up

"no it's okay, and guys it's no big deal really. we were never a thing in the first place." i said smiling

*+alejandro's pov+*

      seeing angelina like this breaks my heart, and her talking about mattia breaks my heart even more. the boys all knew this was gonna happen, we both all know that mattia can't keep a girl, especially a girl like angelina. i could treat her way better, hell, i would treat her like my whole entire world, but she doesn't feel the same way. i could see the hurt in her eyes whenever she would lie and say that she was fine. i wanted to ask her out but right now doesn't feel appropriate. i just wanna make her mine.

*+angelina's pov+*

lunch was over and unfortunately i was headed to chemistry class. i've been dreading this class all day because i had to sit next to him. i walked in with my airpods in and sat down. a couple minutes later he walked in and sat down with lipstick all over his lips.

"look i don't know why you're making this such a big deal." mattia says

"because i thought we had a fucking connection." i rolled my eyes

"well guess what babygirl? we didn't and we'll never have one." he says smirking

"says the person who begged me to spend the night then snuck out to fuck some other bitch."

"1. i was just being nice and 2. that "some other bitch" is my girlfriend and she has a name." he said irritated

ouch. that hurted.

"yeah, okay."

"i don't know why you're up my ass, you have your boy toy alejandro, you seem to having a liking for him hmm?"