P a r t 1

As you're walking down the street there's a cool breeze on your skin.

You shiver. Walking home is always dangerous out here, and you need to stay focused. It's always worth it to see him- You stop yourself. No!

You want to leave him but you can't. You're stuck. You can't live without him. I don't need him! You think to yourself. Yes, you do! You get so lost in your internal conflict that you walk into a pole.

"Ack!"

You look around and realize you're only a couple of blocks away from his building. If you pick up the pace you can make it there in a couple of minutes.

You're taking the elevator up to his penthouse.

What should I say to him when I get up there? You start to think of options.

Hey babe! I can't have sex tonight because I ran into a pole!

No, that's stupid.

I'm not in the mood tonight, I have a big headache.

That might work-

The elevator dings, you've arrived.

The penthouse of his building never ceases to amaze you. You look around and see the massive panes of glass with a scenic view of the city. The spiraling staircases lead to a loft floor with endless closets filled with all sorts of clothes. A kitchen with spotless silver appliances. A marble countertop with dark cherry cabinets sitting above. You notice him sitting in a chair facing the windows.

"Hey, I had a long day and I don't think I can-"

"Stop."

"I'm sorry?" You're confused.

"I don't care what you have to say, strip."

This is your chance to stand up to him! Say no!

"O-Okay." Well shit. There went that.

"Well?"

You start to strip down you take off your clothes piece by piece until you're in only your underwear. He looks bored. You take off your underwear and unclasp your bra, letting it fall on the floor. He gives you a look you know all too well. That lusty yet indifferent look he gives you before he gets something he wants. You stand there awkwardly covering yourself loosely with your arms. Even though you've done this before you don't feel comfortable doing it now.

"Get on your knees."

A familiar feeling comes to you, a thrill and pleasure you get from being around his dominating presence. You get on your knees and start to unbuckle his pants.

"Hurry it up. You're being too slow."

You finish taking off his pants and take his length in your hands.

"You just gonna look at it?"

He's having fun talking down to you. You start to stroke him slowly, letting him fill your hand. You take his hard member in your mouth, slowly tasting the head with your tongue. You taste the salty precum leaking from his tip, a taste you don't think you could live without.

"You're still going too slow."

He grabs your head and pushes you down onto his cock. You feel it gliding down your throat. You reach the base and choke a little bit. He pulls your head up and then back down.

"You get the idea?"

You start to bob up and down on his length, tasting a mixture of your saliva and his juices. His cock starts to throb a little harder in your mouth as he gets closer to cumming.

"Hrk!"

Your mouth starts to fill with a warm liquid. You want to spit it out.

"Swallow or you're gonna be cleaning it."

With a grimace, you force it to ooze down your throat. He gestures for you to get up. You look down and see that he's ready for more. He smirks at you, probably wondering if you know what he's about to do to you.

"Go up to the bedroom."

You walk to the winding staircase and take it one step at a time. You lay on the bed.

What the fuck was that?

I don't think I could stand up to him in any capacity!

Bullshit. You need to pull yourself together and say no!

B-but I need it.

We're never stopping, are we?

Your hands drift to your crotch and lay on your thigh. Before you could even think about it you were lightly touching yourself. Your fingers slowly glide up and down over your opening, twitching in anticipation. You insert one, then two slowly pushing farther within. You lose focus of the world around you, only aware of your gentle fingers massaging your insides. Suddenly you hear a soft snicker to your right.

"Having fun without me huh?"

You sit up and quickly pull your fingers out of your vagina. He walks over slowly, a big smile on his face and a bulge in his pants.

This is your last chance! Take it!

You spread your legs for him watching as he expertly lines himself up at your opening.

"FUCK!"

With no warning, he's all the way inside of you. You tear up a little bit as he starts to thrust in and out of you.

"A-AH FUCK"

You start to get used to him, relaxing a little more.

"m-Ah-"

He keeps going harder and faster, overwhelming you with pleasure. For what feels like hours he thrusts in and out of you, and with every second ticking by you get closer to orgasm. He lets out a small grunt and you feel yourself fill with hot goo. That sensation pushes you over the edge.

"AHH~ FUCK~"

He pulls out of you quickly and walks to the bathroom, presumably to take a shower. Once you feel like you can move again you move into a more comfortable position on the bed and drift into sleep.