What Are We?

I think Imma start putting quotes again *gasp*

-----

"Wake up!" I heard someone scream, groaning I curled into a ball with my blankets. "Wake me up when school is over" I said, muffled by the soft blankets covering my face.

"You're going to school" I heard a familiar voice, Seamus.

He then pulled off my covers, showing off my naked body. I felt a heat rush to my cheeks and I covered my crotch with a pillow. Looking at Seamus I saw that he was already dressed up with the clothing he had earlier.

There was clean clothes at the end of the bed, sighing I grabbed the clean red boxer briefs and looked at him. "Really?" I said, he smiled and said "You need to keep that sexy vibe of yours" and left the room.

I got up and and placed the baggy black jeans along with a brown shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and ran my fingers through my soft curly messy hair.

Though I was truly terrified of what I was going to face at school today. A lot of work, maybe bullys...Rachel drama. Why did i accept?

Seamus came into the room, I saw him through the mirror. "I don't want to do this Seamus" I said as I turned around, he frowned and went closer to me slowly.

"You have to" He whispered, he gently placed his hand against my cheek and kissed me softly.

I slowly pulled away and nodded "Okay fine" The Irish male smiled and walked away from me as I grabbed my backpack. "Seamus...?" I whispered to him, barely audible. It must've been audible enough for him to turn around confused.

"Yeah"

"What are we...exactly?"

His eyebrow rised as he looked down at his feet, I suddenly had a strange urge to cry. He didn't seem to like the question I asked him. Seamus walked towards me slowly with a small smile and pulled me into a soft hug. "We're anything you want us to be" he whispered softly against my ear. His warm breath tickling my neck.

"Can we be boyfriends?" I asked, my voice seemed desperate but I just need to know if we can be something I never imagined being. A gay relationship. I lost my virginity to him, I have some feelings towards him.

"We can be boyfriends"

I smiled and kissed his soft lips and quickly but gently pulled away.

"Now, let's get you to school.

-----

Sorry I haven't been posting. I had a very strong fever the past few days and I couldn't really update anything because I was sick. But I am back and expect a lot of updates because today is a half day and I am out for vacation! Yay!~

Also, I just wanted to announce that I am now sharing my account with MsGirlyPlayer and that's why the name changed from KlaineSkylox to Author-Artist-Duo. She's an artist and I'm an author lel. But yeah expect a lot of shit from her and meh.

Anyways! Comment your opinion! I love to hear what you guys think! It always brings a smile to my face! Love you!

•3• ~KLS