Chapter 23

Third Person's POV:

After that, Jisoo and Jeonghan were happy as they got together. They were walking back when Jisoo stopped on his tracks.

"Hannie..." He said while pulling my hand that is interlocked with mine. His hand is so warm! Oh my i might explode!.

Jeonghan hummed in response.

"W-what about our friends?" He said looking at me worriedly. Oh right.

"I-i mean, they now that if we got our plan right, then we just remain friends or worst... strangers" He said the last that, frowning. Jeonghan giggled at him.

"Its okay angel, maybe we just pretend like we are just friends" Jeonghan said. He blushed, Jeonghan think its because of the angel word. God he is so cute!

"B-but that would be hard for us, don't you think?" He said playing my fingers.

"Yeah, i can't bear not looking or touching you angel" Jeonghan said smirking. Him blushing madly. "S-stop~" He said giggling and playfully punching me in the arm. Jeonghan giggled, then we walked again then we reached the door.

Jeonghan hugged him and he hugged back.

"I'll miss you Angel" Jeonghan said.
Then Jisoo giggled. "I'll miss you too, My prince" he said giggling and Jeonghan giggled too.

"Okay, meet me later, dismissal, on the backyard of the school, then you want to go to my house?" Jeonghan said, cupping Jisoo's cheeks. Then Jisoo giggled and said "Yeah sure anythibg you want"

Then Jisoo then almost opened the door to go out but then Jeonghan pulled him into a sweet kiss. Jeonghan pulled Jisoo closer as Jisoo's hand were in Jeonghan's hair.

Then they pulled apart, smiled and said goodbye to each other.

Even if they don't want to go, they have to. So they pulled apart and they got out. Then go on their seperate ways. Which they wish they hadn't.

Even if they don't want to, they have to.
-----------------------------------------------------
Jisoo's POV:

Ugh, i already miss him. I miss his scent,his smile, his warm hugs, his soft hands, his arms around me. Oh my i think im going crazy. Just a while ago on Math class i saw him, staring at me. Then when i looked at him he winked at me. I was blushing madly, he is so sexy- OH GOD JISOO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! ARE YOU NUTS?!

I shrugged all of my thoughts. Then the bell rang. Oh yes dismissal! I'll finally be with him.

Then i said goodbye with my friends and go to the backyard and Jeonghan is not there. I'll wait for him.

Then suddenly arms wrapped around my waist, i flinched but i softened at the familiar scent.

"Hey Angel.." He said. I can feel him smiling as he nuzzled his face on my neck.

"Hey prince" i said as he laughed.

Then he turned me around then holds my hand. We looked at each other.

"Come on, lets go" he said as he pulled me.

Then we got into the car and we reached his house. I looked at it, it was a simple but a little bit big house. It was amazing.

He laughed at my reaction as he held my hand and we got inside.

He leads me to the living room.

"Where's your mom?" I said as i sat down.

"Mom is in america" he said.

"You've got a nice house then" i said as he walked towards me to the couch and sat down with foods. Then he turn on the tv. We watched a drama, we laughed, we cried.

Then all of a sudden, i feel a stare at me. I looked at him and im right. He is staring. "What?" I asked.

"I'm gonna show you something" He said as he grabbed my hand and he lead me to the.... i think its..... rooftop.

Then i saw lights, stars they were beautifully blinking.

"Wah, its so beautiful" i said as i looked at it and wind blowing.

--------------------------------------
Jeonghan's POV:

I showed him my chilling spot and he was amazed.

"Wah, its so beautiful" He said. Then i looked at him. He closed his eyes then wind blowing his face. It was breathtaking, beautiful sight to see. Jisoo was beautiful before but i think he was even beautiful now with his hair a little messy.

"Yeah, beautiful" i said looking at me. Then he looked at me.

Then he snickered "I said the view is beautiful" he said giggling and titling his head like a kitten.

"A-ah yeah, its beautiful" i said panicking, he must be thinking i'm some kind of creep. "Aww Hannie's blushing" he said teasing me.

I just stared at him laughing.

Then he got closer to me "Am i that pretty" he said winking and biting his lower lip.

I gasped "Very pretty" i said putting my hands on his waist, pulling him closer.

He giggled, putting his arms in my neck.

"Your very handsome as well" he said twirling some hair of mine. "Really?" I said teasing him.

He laughed

Then i looked at his lips, i think he knows. His lips.. looks so soft, plump, sweet, so kissable. His slender body on mine feels so warm.

"Just kiss me, if you want" he said looking at me.

Then i wasted no time to kiss him. I can never get enough of this. I like this part of him, his lips. He reacts immediately as i pulled him more close and he tangled his arms on my hair. I deepened more the kiss. I licked his bottom lip as he opened his mouth and i put my tongue on his cavern.

He whined as we fought for dominance. I sucked his tongue and he whined and tugged my hair gently. It felt good. My other hand on his ass as i squeezed it. His whines are turning me on so bad.

Then he pulled away. His face so red as he shyly looked at me.

"L-let's g-go inside n-now" he said as he  ran away shyly. I chuckled and smirked at his reaction. Now i know what is his weakness.

   Hong Jisoo, you are driving me crazy

---------------------------------------------

HI GUYS SO GUESS WHO UPDATED .... ME! IM SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UODATE EARLIER CAUSE I HAVE MANY THINGS TO DO BUT HERE YOU ARE! 🥰🥰

-jihan_3010