The sandyyyboxyyyyhahahheeheh🦍🦧🦒🦒

I wake up. All I see around me is miles and miles of sandy dunes. I stand up, my body aching, but I manage to get up and check out my surroundings. I see that I am surrounded by glass on all four sides. The air was humid, I was already starting to break a sweat. I spun around looked up and down, left to right. That's when it hit me, I did not remember anything that happened to me before I got in the glass box in the middle of the desert. It felt like this was the only thing I knew was the box, the glass, the sand, the humid hot air and the bright blue sky. I tried calling for help, pounding on the glass, trying to break it. Those attempts only made my throat sore and my knuckles red. I tried digging under the box. Hours passed and I was still digging and digging the glass didn't end, it felt like it was never going to end. My throat felt as dry as desert sand, I was hungry and tired but I was still digging without a break. About 8 hours have passed since I found myself there. I climbed up and sat, my aching back against the burning glass. I thought I was going to die there. Suddenly, the sky started to get darker when I felt the sand underneath me move. First thought that came to mind was that it was an earthquake, but it didn't quite feel like it. I know what earthquakes feel like for some reason, but I can't remember why. In fact I don't remember anything no matter how hard I try. The sand was moving up and down, and the ground was crashing underneath my bare feet. I was scared I pressed my whole body into the corner when a big, maroon tentacle popped out of the dry sand and grabbed me. I saw bright purple light and I felt weightless. The tentacle was pulling me up into the dark night sky towards the light.
      Next thing I know it's dark. I try to open my eyes but they are not strong enough, I try to move, but my whole body feels like it's stabbed with a thousand knives, I try to scream, but my mouth won't open. All I hear is people above my talking very quietly I try to catch a few words they are saying " no signs of response..." ".... come on come on you got this push..." beep beep beep beep followed by a long beeeeeeeeeeep  " charge 300" my whole body shook I tried to tell them again that I'm awake that I'm alive but no one heard me. Next I heard a female voice say "I don't think he's going to make it" and I deep male voice said " he's in cardiac arrest I don't think he's waking up." They kept on pushing on my chest, it screamed with pain my insides felt like they were burning away I screamed and screamed until I heard the deep voice again " all right close him up we are done here" " time of death 4:59 am." I quickly realized what was happening I felt trapped. I was trapped. I couldn't do anything but think. I was panicking and screaming and yelling until I passed out of shock.
        I found myself sitting in the middle of the glass box again my body aching. "God no, not again!" I thought to myself. I can't do thing again I don't want to do it all over. I collapsed in the middle of the box. I didn't want to do anything I knew how it was going to go this time I remembered what happened. I did not try to escape this time. I just laid down in the sand and closed my eyes. I wanted this to end I wanted things to be the way they were before this all started happening. I couldn't remember anything the way it was before the glass box all I knew was that there was something before this. I tried thinking hard but I just couldn't remember a single thing. I didn't want to think what was going to happen next. All I knew is that I wanted this to end.
     The tentacle came, took me to the light. Just like last time. I noticed something unusual this time around I was in a different place. This place was dark, cold, and it smelled like what death would smell like. I could open my eyes, but I couldn't see anything. I could smell. And I could move my fingers a bit. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I still couldn't move or say anything. I knew I was in the morgue. I knew they were going to wheel me away and burn me or bury me alive. I did not care. I couldn't do anything. I tried and tried but I was too weak I couldn't open the bag. So I lay there. I fell asleep I was too tired from all the screaming.
     I woke up in the sand box again. This time something different was about this box. There was a rope. A rope was attached to the side of the box. I knew what to do. I grabbed the rope and started to climb up I climbed to the top of the box and then jumped down. I was free. I ran as fast as I could away from the box. I ran and ran without stopping until it was dark. I stopped to get some rest. I thought about the tentacle. Was it going to get me again? I didn't want to know. All I knew was that I was tired and I need to sleep. I layed down in the cold  sand closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.
       When I woke up the sky was gray. It looked like it was going to rain. "Finally some water" I thought. Then it hit me, I haven't been hungry or thirsty since the first day in the box. They must have done something to me. But what and who and when? It started to rain. I set out on my journey again. It was hard running in the wet sand. The lightning strikes hit really close to me again and again. I kept on running, I don't know where. I knew I needed to keep moving. I ran as fast as I could. I was stupid for thinking I could outrun the lightning strikes. They got to me before I got away. I was struck by lightning. It caught me, it burned my skin, it tortured me. I thought I died.