shot 6

The person is revealed to be rakshit...

Rakshit looks at unconscious drishti and smiles..

Rakshit- I am sorry drishti but this is the only way I could think of nothing other then this....

Rakshit stops the car at bus stop...he lifts drishti...

But drishti gets back to her senses....she sees rakshit...she pushes him...

Rakshit- drishti..

Drishti slaps him...

Rakshit – drishti I know...I did wrong but I could not think of anything else...

Drishti- enough rakshit...I loved you...and what you did...why rakshit why......get lost from here..

Rakshit- drishti...

Drishti pushes rakshit and runs towards a man..and hugs him.....rakshit turns and shocked to see raghav...

Raghav hugs her back and smirks....

Rakshit gets angry and goes towards her...

Drishti sees and hides behind raghav....

Raghav- don't dare to come...drishti lets go...

Drishti leaves with raghav in car...

Rakshit is shocked + angry..

Rakshit- I hate you drishti..i hate you...

Drishti is in car with raghav...

She goes in flashback...

When drishti leaves the room after confrontation with rakshit...raghav comes to meet her...

Raghav- drishti..i know youlove rakshit...I am sorry..

Drishti looks on..

Raghav- when I came to know this...I told him..that I will unite you both...I will break the alliance...and talk o your father...

Drishti gets happy..

Raghav- but drishti...he is so adamant that he asked me not to interfere...he said he willtake you in his own way....so drishti I am afraid hope he doesn't do anything such...which ruin your and your families respect so I came here to warn you...

Drishti thinks-so he is here for this...

Drishti leaves to her room....while raghav smirks...and remembers how he saw rakshit sneaking to drishti's room from window...

Flashback ends...

Rakshit – I regret to fall in love with you...

He tries to take out the ring..but it doesn't comes out.....he cries..and breaks down...he looks at the bus leaving...

He stands up..and runs..and catches the bus...

Leap of 1 year......

A fashion college is shown...

Host- so this time student of the year award goes to.....

A girl is shown...looking super hot...stylish....her eyes are shown...her curly hairs...her smile...

Host- its none other then drishti Sharma..

Everyone claps for her...

The girl is revealed to be drishti...

She comes on stage with a smiling face...and receives the prize...

Host- this time our college fottage is live show on tv...so guys enjoy...

Otherside..someone sees drishti on tv...and smiles...

He calls someone..

Drishti is talking with her friends...

Sonal- hey drishti...why don't you open that chain..from your neck ever....

Raj- yes drishti...I don't get it..is it special...

Drishti recalls rakshit....she becomes teary eyes...

Drishti- excuse me...

She leaves from there...her friends looks on....

She is on road...when suddenly..a van comes and pulls her inside..and goes...

Sonal and raj sees and shouts from behind...