CHARACTERS

Hunter Calvin Dela Vega - He is rich,isa siyang Soccer player and he is the Captain, boastful but not totally, Masungit, Smart and he is the one of the most handsome guy in DLV University, he is actually the campus heartthrob, sya rin ang may ari ng DLV University kaya walang nagtatangkang makalaban sya and medyo may pagkacold siya and his family's company is the Most richest company in the world The Dela Vega's company they are on top, he dreams to have an own company.

Lia Trixie Sandoval - She is Perfect kung tawagin, Maganda ,Smart and Kind, she is also rich ,her family's company is the Second of the richest company in the world The Sandoval company, Naniniwala sya sa destiny at pagdating sa love kaya niyang ibigay ang lahat wag lang syang iwan and she value trust the most and she believes that trust is important when it comes to relationship and life. She is Humble and Down to earth she is not showy to others that she is very rich. she shows to other what she is and what ordinary people do.

Matthew Shin - He have feelings for Lia for a long time, he is the bestfriend of Lia and lagi syang nasa tabi ni Lia when she is sad, Isa syang Torpe natatakot syang aminin ang nararamadaman nya kasi ang nasaisip nya na baka masira ang friendship nila. He is also handsome and very kind, and he always wanted Lia to be happy and that's the only thing he wants.

Eula Smith - She is brat, mataray, gusto nya lahat nakukuha nya, she have feelings for Hunter. she hates Lia so much because nasaisip nya na laging nakukuha ni Lia lahat as in lahat, Naiingit sya dahil laging nakukuha ni Lia ang attention ng lahat ng tao maging ang taong gusto nya. Kaya she will do everything just to make Lia's life become worst.

Kath Mendoza - She is the one and only bestfriend of Lia, she have feelings for Adrian and lagi syang nagpapapansin at gusto nya na magustuhan sya ni Adrian kaya todo effort syang gawin lahat para magustuhan lang sya ng lalakeng minamahal nya.

Adrian Perez - He is the bestfriend of Hunter and he is a Tennis player. He is playboy and he makes a lot of jokes. And he always break women's heart but he cares for Lia and Kath so much.