Hey, Real talking time

I just saw that the technical Author of this book has written their own novel and you, wonderful people, can buy it on Amazon.

This isn't the Apocalypse by Sterling Blue

I haven't updated this story, in a long time because the last time Sterling Blue posted anything was in 2018.

Please check out my new novel, I am diligently working on it.

Titled:  Sins,  Blood,  and  Us

It's Fantasy Fiction.

Please dont use my work for any means, other than enjoyment of a thrilling tale, I actually  spent alot of time and effort into this 'venture:

Gently, due to the stinging of my chest and scratched arms, I wiped away the dirt of the red succulent apple, on my sweaty- slightly torn- tunic. I painstakingly raised my hand and bent it to take a satisfying bite. Staring at the beautiful purple tinted sky through the canopy of red and mulberry leaves, I devoured that troublesome apple with the highest satisfaction.

I was watching the leaves rustle gently in the wind, breathing with a smile on my face, my heartbeat thudding at its average pace. I crossed my legs as I listened and felt the world around me: the birds singing, the wind rustling leaves and bugs humming, the crunch of the apple as I ate. Moving with care to my sore and slightly injured arms, deftly with a flick of my wrist, I threw the apple core to somewhere up on the sheer hillside that, indeed, won the fight against me.

I heard the forest quiet.

I leveraged myself into a sitting position, mindful of my injuries to my arms and chest. I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head, trying to discern if there was a problem; I turned.

Faintly I heard what appeared to be a stampede heading towards me. The sounds of limbs cracking and the rustling of the brush was getting louder. Something or someone must be fleeing swiftly in my direction. I knew I wasn't supposed to be in the Forbidden Zone, to the Human clans, the Blood Forest was Demonic territory. Louder and louder towards me the sounds came, I needed to hide; I didn't know if the swiftly moving thing was friendly or not. I carefully climbed to my sore feet, glancing at my arms - grimacing at the dirt bound wounds - I began to walk to the nearest tree gingerly. Hearing a grunt, I peeked from behind the great white tree and slightly blinded by a beam of sunlight. Blinking away the starshine, I saw a shadow break into the clearing with another close behind.

That said, hope y'all have a great day. Please check out my book' Exerpt!