Introduction

Obito~

I've had a crush on Rin for a long time, ever since we were paired for a project in elementary school. She was an angel and still is. Until Kakashi came along. We were all friends up to the present.

I knew Rin liked Kakashi. It was understandable, he's the most wanted guy you'd want to sleep with or kiss, stuff like that.

I happened to eavesdrop on a conversation that I least expected.

"Rin? You left that letter in my locker?" Kakashi asked. "A-Ah, yeah! Thanks for coming here.." Rin said, blushing. Kakashi scratched the back of his head, "Um..is this what I think it is?" Rin poofed, "Y-Yes! I mean..what do you think it is?" I crossed my arms, well, it's obvious. "I'm sorry-" Rin waved her hands, "Wait! At Least let me tell you my feelings, I know this might ruin our friendship, but I don't want to hide it forever. I've liked you since middle school, Kakashi-kun." I knew it. I sighed.

"I'll give you my answer by next week." Kakashi said. "Eh? That long?" Rin asked. What? I thought Kakashi was going to reject her? Does..he like her? "Fine. By tonight. I'll text you." Kakashi said. I wasn't expecting that.

Why am I disappointed that Kakashi didn't reject her?