Update

I'd like to properly apologize to everyone who reads my stories, and before you assume anything this is not a "I'm done writing and I never want to go on Wattpad again" update. I just want to let everyone know what's been going on in my life these days. So I haven't even touched this story since 2018. Since then I have gotten my first job, become a legal adult(18), graduated high school, enlisted in the military, and recently had my 19th birthday. Unfortunately I have not had a laptop or pc during any of this, I instead bought an Xbox, oh well. But the fact of the matter is I have recently purchased a laptop and have already picked up where I left off. I don't know what order I'll be doing things, or how I'll be doing things. What I can say is that looking at the draft of the next chapter on my chaos story, I was horrified, how could I possibly think a mere 400-500 word chapter was enough. I'll be spending more time detailing my stories so that you, the readers, can get an experience that any who have waited this long for can say it was worth it, even if I know you only say that to make me feel better. Unfortunately longer more detailed chapters mean there will still be a wait time in between them that is longer than I'd like there to be and longer than I think you guys deserve, but hey, it's gonna take time digging out that thesaurus out of my garage.

Also I'd like to take the time to talk to you guys, so for the next few days I'll reply to all comments on this update

Much apologies
Elijah