~1~

Y/n pov

Im Choi Y/n a cat hybrid. And I have been living in the Kim's Hybrid shop for about 5 years and still no one adopted me.

In and out was people do in the hyrid shop. They will buy a hybrid and bring them home to be happy. But that never happened to me.

I have been stuck here for a long time but still no one LITERALLY no one wanted me. I was thankfull I had my  friend Jennie who was the daughter of the Shop Mr. Kim who owned it he was a successful man cause of this job.

Today I am watching one of the videos that Jennie showed me. It was about BTS she was a big fan of them well that kinda affected me too. We became an ARMY from the last two years. I was always daydreaming about them until Jennie interrupted my thoughts.

Jennie: Y/N LOOOK!
You: what is it jennie and why are you screaming?!
Jennie: BECAUSE BTS IS HERE!!! OMG OMG OMG Y/N IM GONNA DIE!!!!
You: calm down jennie
Jennie:OK OK IN DONE THEY ARE HEADING THIS WAY!!!
You: well jennie please excuse me cause im gonna give back to my room

I went back to my so called 'room' and I noticed BTS came to the cashier which Jennie was assigned to.

There are also about 10 bodyguards trailing behind them. I bet she is dying inside fangirling, they talked there for a few minutes. And I guess they wanted a hybrid but who will it be?

Hope ya like it Just comment and vote 😀✌
Bye Peaceee