1 - Origin

"What are we going to do now?", Obi Wan shouted to Qui Gonn Jin out of breath. They were still running away to not be hit by the Multi-Trooptransporters. Originally Qui Gonn Jin and his young padawan Obi Wan were sent out by the Supreme Chancellor of the Galatic Senate to negotiate with the Trade Federation to stop their blockade of the planet of Naboo, but unfortunately nothing was working according to plan. Now they were stranded on Naboo surrounded by troops and startled animals running in all directions. Trees fell to the ground everywhere, almost crushing them. It was pretty difficult for them to not to slip on the muddy surface. Qui Gonns eyes went back and forth trying to find a secure place to reorganise his plan with Obi Wan, but all the background noises of scared animals screaming, the loud engine of the MTT's and thunderous trampling made it almost impossible for him to concentrate. How could their plan fail that miserably?

"I am not afraid of you, machine!", something broke the soundscapeof terror and fear of the woods.

A loud and determinded voice, almost inaudible in the current situation; A small child was standing just a few feet away from the machine, armed with a little branch facing the MTT's, no sign of her running away from it. Qui Gonn's eyes directly jumped to her. What was she doing here? "Get away – get out of here!" , Qui Gonn screamed to her with his arm flailing, trying to show her toget away from here as fast as possible, but it was too late. Without any second thought, Qui Gonn tackled her with him to the ground. The cold mud splashed all over them. Qui Gonn just closed his eyes, waiting for the MTT to hover over him. He could sense the upcoming fear in the little child, while the MTT was right above them. Right after it has passed them Qui Gonn stood up, catching his breath. "You almost got yourself killed out here", he spoke slowly, looking at the little girl while she was trying to clean the mud off her pale face as good as possible. "I- I was ready for a fight", she spoke with a shaky voice, trying to hide it. Qui Gonn shook his head in disbelief trying to get a grasp of the current situation. Qui Gonn began to speak, but was quickly interrupted by gunfire, which was certainly getting closer to them. "Stay behind me", he immediatley covered the girl and ignited his lightsaber. The little child's eyes opened wide by the view of it, her emerald-green eyes began to sparkle. "Woah-", she mumbled to herself in admiration.

But there was no time left for her to admire the lightsaber in Qui Gonns hands as gunshot began to fly all across her. Quickly, she hid behind Qui Gonn as good as she could, while still trying to observe the situation. Obi Wan was chased by a droid on a speeder, trying to cover himself as good as he could while running towards Qui Gonn. Immediatley Qui Gonn reflected all the blastershots and destroyed the droid, making it fall onto the ground in countless pieces. "Who is she?", Obi Wan promptly asked suprise, trying to catch his breath. "I'm Naia and who are you?", the girl replied as quickly as Obi Wan asked the question. Qui Gonn and Obi Wan exchanged glances, not knowing what to do with her in a serious situation like this. Obi Wan kneeled down to be on the same eye level as the little girl and gave her a warm smile: "I'm Obi Wan and this is my master Qui Gonn Jinn - But what are you doing here in the middle of the woods?" Naia lowered her gaze embarrassed, kicking a little stick back and forth. "I mean – uhm – I live here, alone", she muttered to herself. Qui Gonn rose his eyebrow. He really didn't had the time to solve that problem. "We really need to get in contact with the Queen of Naboo, this is more serious than expected", he muttered, already thinking about a resolution."I think I know where you can find someone to help you - or something", Naia could sense the tension in the air. Obi Wan and Qui Gonn immediatley looked at her in suprise. "You do?", Obi Wan watched her in confusion. "This might sound strange, but I know a lake where some kind of species is probably living", she mumbled while she pointed to a direction. "It's not very far away", she added. Qui Gonn looked over to Obi Wan: "A hidden city perhaps?" Their conversation was interrupted by a loud scream and gunshots : " Ah, helpen! It's attacken mesa!" a second later a slender Gungan came up running directly towards the three of them. "It's one of them!", Naia shouted against the fearful screams of the Gungan "No killen mesa!", he screamed not watching where he was going. In the next moment, the Gungan turned a sharp right and was about to run over Naia, but she dotched him in an instant.