𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

THE NEXT MORNING

As usual, y/n woke up, do her morning routine and leave for works.

Now she's inside jungkook's office. She's sitting infront of jungkook who is actually checking her out.

Damn her outfit today was just too much for him to handle. He can't take it anymore and he wanted her right here right now but y/n still busy telling him about appointment she made for him.

She's busy doing her works when he actually not focus at all. He's too focus on her body.

Damn those big boobs of her, those thighs, big butts make him turn on so much. He stares at y/n's lips that he can't even forget the feelings of the kiss on her lips yestersay.

For him she look so delicious. He kept on wondering how would it sounds like if y/n moan his name from those kissable lips and mouth of her?

Y/n realized jungkoom wasn's focus at all. All he knew just stares at her and it made she ended up blushing.

"J-jungkook? Are you alright?"

Jungkook looked at her while rising an eyebrow. And those smirks, y/n admit it was hot. Jungkook was just too much hot. She bite her bottom lip in nervous.

"T-that's all about the appointment, Mr- I mean jungkook"

"Good. That was good. You can put the file on my desk"

"Yes Jungkook"

Just then y/n put the file infront of jungkook. She then looked at him while smiling. But as she saw he's smirking at her, her smile faded and she looked down in nervous.

"Don't be nervous, y/n. I still remember about yesterday"

Heard jungkook mentioned about yesterday, y/n's eyes wide open. Jungkook stood up then walked towards her.

He slowly open his coat and just throw it on his desk. He stood next to y/n while smirking at her.

"Should we continue babe?"

Heard jungkook said the words babe in his husky and deep voice is enough for y/n to make sje turned on. Damn he's making it hard for her to handle it.

Jungkook suddenly groaned make y/n flinched. He turned the chair with y/n still sit on it then put his arms between her and bend a little down and stares at her. 

Y/n looked down. Don't know what to do. She's nervous too nervous.

"J-jungkook wh-what are y-you doing?"

"Aww sweetheart don't pretend as you don't know. I wanted us to continue the thing we leave yesterday.."

Just then jungkook took the remote next to him. He pushed the locked button and y/n can heard a sound from the door.

His office door just locked. He locked it.

"Now.. no one can come inside. Should we continue? hm?"

He touched y/n's chin and bring her face up to look at him. Jungkook stares on her eyes for a seconds then he looked on her pinkish lips and smirks.

"Those kissable lips"

Just then he smash his lips together on y/n's lips. Closing his eyes feeling the soften and the pleasure of kissing y/n's lips.

He felt the strawberry flavour on her lips since she's wearing a pinkish strawberry lipstick. Her lips are more tasty than the lollipop.

Y/n slowly close her eyes and move her arms around jungkook's neck and pull him closer to deepend the kiss.

Jungkook put both of his arms around her slim waist then pulled her harshly to stand up. Jungkook felt y/n's womanhood slam onto his manhood, he groaned.

"Aghh you make me so hard y/n"

He said between the kiss then pull y/n's right leg on his torso.

"Jump"

He ordered. Y/n quickly jumped and wrap her legs around jungkook's hard torso. Jungkook put both of his hands on her tighs to support her from falling.

He bring her towards the couch not breaking the kiss. He slowly put her on the couch and lay on top of her.

He slowly run his hand on y/n's shirt unbotton it then put his hand inside her shirt.

Y/n moaned as she felt jungkook's hand messagging her boobs. She undo his tie and threw it on the floor then unbotton jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook open his shirt and now y/n's running her hands on his muscular body. She run her hands from his abs up to his should then wrap her arms around it.

Jungkook started to grind slowly.

"Ahh~"

Y/n hold onto jungkook's shoulder tightly and close her eyes tightly through the pleasure. Jungkook slid his hand in y/n's tight skirt and message her womanhood make y/n moaned again.

"Ahh~ J-jungkook"

"Don't moan to load baby.. they might hear us"

Jungkook started to grind faster and slip his finger inside y/n's pantie.

He's telling y/n not to moan to load but he's giving her too much pleasure gosh is he teasing her?!

Jungkook pulled away the kiss and looked down at y/n who is closing her eyes in pleasure and try so hard to hold the moan. He smirk and grinding slowly on her but deeper.

"J-jungkook.. sto-stop teasing"

"But I like seeing you like this babe.."

Suddenly,

"Yo Jeon Jungkook my buddy!"